Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Chadwick View Post
    I started playing this game from the beginning and early on I invested a lot of time and some money into it (as did a few others).I got bored with it and just collected my bases daily and played every now and then.I started playing regular again when the new bosses came out.While the payout for the bosses may not have suited everyone(Arnie your a Mong)it did breath some much needed life into this game .I will be going back to the way I played before the new bosses

and Arnie the Village have called they want there idiot back so you need get there and fast
    The idiots are the ones who think you should get billions from hitting a boss once....

To get billions if you do a lot of damage is one thing, but getting billions from hitting o'shea once is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hansen View Post
    The idiots are the ones who think you should get billions from hitting a boss once....

To get billions if you do a lot of damage is one thing, but getting billions from hitting o'shea once is just silly.
    You just dont get it ,but really no surprise there.Your whole game since you started playing this game is doing the boss fights and missions as your weak as piss for anything else .You probably got one of those lame ass characters as well.Do us all a favour and stfu

No you don't get it. Read what the moderator said, it was an error and an exploit. Giving away billions to people doing 1000 damage was a mistake...