Quote Originally Posted by !~RAS Carpangler~! View Post
I would personally ban them but at the very least they should be named and shamed
I completely agree with this because 1 of the respondents of this thread is a mini with a screen name of the real perpetrator (I wouldn't mention his real name because most of us already knew his real identity) of cheating that cause disruption in the natural flow of the game that shouldn't be manipulated by a few. It clearly shows how guilty he is by putting non-sense comments (also a clear sign that he's feeling the heat cause about by shame and guilt, if he still has them, of doing the same actions over and over again) just to divert the center of attention from him. I expect a violent reaction from him just to make sorry excuses again for what he has done to destroy the natural flow of this game. If that happens, then he exposed himself as the true and ultimate perpetrator of cheating in this war game. CONCLUSION: He just applies the saying/philosophy in real life and in this game: CHEATING is the best policy to win at all cost anytime, anywhere, and any day (Simple explanation: Cheating is the only way to succeed in real life and in this war game). The best long term solution to make this game back to it's normal state is to permanently ban those cheaters and just let their accounts float in the system as payback for their indiscretions and injustice to other players who hate resorting to unfair advantage of utilizing cheating software just to win at all cost. Thank you and have a great day to all good and honest WZ players out there who are not suckers, sell-offs, and thieves of their own dignity.