Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Bully's (like You)

Joel - You tell Warzone you will quit if you don't have your Big Baby Way.

I say they should tell you to take a hike,

So they don't listen to you. Peep this everybody, from me to many players abroad we all get the same exact message.

Always the same, no imagination just this.

LEAVE MY MINI (which is dumb ass code for secondary account) ALONE, BC I HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE YOU QUIT THIS GAME.

If we all make you so miserable then why don't you shut up and play the game WITH US. Or leave us the hell alone, and leave the game just like you said you would.

You can't keep writing to people like you do, threatening them. It's a nuisance, and it's not right.

it's not fair for us to allow you to bully people on several accounts, and it's not fair for us to bow to your will.

Have your head examined big guy, sometimes you make me laugh. How many friends you want to lose because of a game?

Think about it.

Furthermore I encourage everybody to copy and paste any nasty messages they have received and post it here so everybody can see what a huge douche bag Joel is. I said it before, and I'll say it again. THIS GAME IS FOR FKN EVRYBODY! [moderated]
    Last edited by Alex; 02-05-2013 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Bad language

Jim Dickson
    have I offended you in any way?
    Just when I was trying to add new allies, your name appeared, we were allies before, what seems to be amiss?

19:10
    Joel Vanwijnsberghe
    geronimo is my kid , i have the power to real make this game hard for you , leave my son child in peace and i will so the same

19:25
    Jim Dickson
    hang on a minute, geronimo is attacking me constant, let me get this right, you can attack me and I'm supposed to let you?
    Sorry I am new at this, are you the playground bully, that you can dictate who or who I can defend myself against:
    I asked why I was no longer allied, now I know,

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
    i ask you leave my child alone ore i ask my clan to sanction you non stop ,

20:35
    Jim Dickson
    there's your answer
    Drive your army back! Geronimo's forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now!

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
    ok boy , can not sanction you before you level 150 , will not take more then 1 month , then i will have fun once again

20:39
    Jim Dickson
    nope, it will take a lot longer than that, I'm in no hurry, why not get one of your minions to sanction me, or even geronimo himself
    I have health

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
    i the most strong player this game , what are you? moehahahaaaa

21:31
    Jim Dickson
    me, I'm just someone starting out in this game, I used to think you were a good guy, after all, when I started you were quick enough with offers of help.
    Now you threaten me with anhilliation, why, because I attack in retaliation to an attack on me, not one time, but incessantly. and because you cannot beat my attack you threaten me, what am I meant to do, bow down before you?
    I THINK NOT.
    I will stop playing before that happens.

Thank you Kisame, for starting this thread.

conan fobia again moehahahahahaaaa

Joel is a good player and has done alot to get the devs to make new changes in the game. He is not the only player that "smack" talks so why just point the finger at him?

Quote Originally Posted by Darci View Post
    Joel is a good player and has done alot to get the devs to make new changes in the game. He is not the only player that "smack" talks so why just point the finger at him?
    That's all well and good Darci. But the point in question was about two players going head to head, then a bunch of threats come out of the woodwork. Not a very good situation, when, 1, is in the top rank if not the number one spot, 2 launching a seriies of threats against a very junior player. One who is just slowly building up his army. My battle board is taken up by Geronimo, last week I had 266 battles won against geronimo's 3499, yet I am being the one threatened as if I am some sort of aggressor.
    Read the transcript of the messages again, where did the threats come from. Not me, I'm only trying to defend myself.

Have a great evening, those of you that are still, here.
    It's nice to be here, but I think I will go play, and do with what I have..
    Cheer up, now, okay ?