Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Gifting changes

Gifting changes

Wow, just returned a few hundred gifts, and am not sure, but I think I feel an induced epileptic seizure coming on.....that flashing white screen is amazingly irritating( On the plus side, I no longer need a mixer for drinks).

wasn't that a strobe light from the eighties.....made my eyes sore as well

I thought I was the only one suffering from epilectic fits. Accept gift, camera flash, accept gift, camera flash, return gift, extended camera flash... my wife had to put a wooden spoon in my mouth to keep my from biting my tongue off when she found me thrashing on the floor.
    What's with the gifting light of death, devs?

Administrator
    Not sure what you guys are talking about.. can you please attach a screenshot? We have tested and can't reproduce what you're describing. What section of the game is behind the Requests pop-up when this happens? What browser are you using? Thanks

It happened in Chrome and Firefox, but not consistently. What was occurring was that when you accepted a gift or sent one back, the whole screen would go white, (slightly transparent as you could still see the gift box and main screen slightly behind all the brilliant white), with a little box stating "loading..." for a few seconds then it would go back to normal. Only had it happen twice, (by twice I mean two different occasions for multiple gifts, the first time I wasn't awake, but I certainly was by the time I finished gifting), but when you have a lot of gifts to return to people, you do feel like it's time for an epileptic seizure.
    Hasn't happened today so far, but I haven't accepted any gifts today either. My wife is still angry that I bit her favorite wooden spoon in half yesterday, (kidding).

p.s. just figured it out. Yesterday was the Fourth of July. You gave several of us your version of online fireworks!
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 07-05-2012 at 02:02 PM.

It happens to me only in the opening screen. If I switch to the base screen, then open up the gifts the white screen does not appear and I am using Chrome if that helps. Also I like the old style of screen when battling, not this pop up junk. Just my opinion.

this is gone....thanks, RONIN