Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    nice touch time to dust the cobwebs off my cape and mask

makes a change from the usual friday night gimp suit anyway :-(

bases need to be somewhat protected from attacks. I suggest maybe 50% loss if any

Quote Originally Posted by ras putin View Post
    not a bad idea at all, though Machiavelli, I see your point about advertisers, but the world of warzone is 24 hours, same as the planet makes, there are users from all the continents, so that would be a moot point.

Some people work and cannot be on here 24/7 like some players. Maybe a 12 hour rule or something on base attacks. If the player does not collect within 12 hours, then 100% should be available to the attacker.

*************************Get rid of the 20% boost**********************************
    ~RAS~ Grave Digger

another good idea is to loot items such as stelth bombers etc.
    remember w@w, nothing better than looting a seige tank or aegis off your oppoinments

one thing better than that broski ..................destroying 2 and looting 1 aegis in 1 hit hik hik hik!!!

I love looting the aegis missile cruiser from W@W

lmao, i remember in w@w when you could only loot 8k in cash, then the dev,s changed it over nite and never told anyone about it, lmao, never looted so much in such little time, unsuspecting players lost millions, that 1hr period of looting was magic .

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    lmao, i remember in w@w when you could only loot 8k in cash, then the dev,s changed it over nite and never told anyone about it, lmao, never looted so much in such little time, unsuspecting players lost millions, that 1hr period of looting was magic .
    I remember this as well..A long, sleepless night it was, too.
    And, as for looting....ARRR ME MATEY"S HOIST THE COLORS, IT BE TIME TO PILLAGE !!!!!!

Yep, I remember that as well. Logged on, first hit made me a couple hundred thousand... had to stop for a second as I couldn't believe my eyes.
    Spent some good money on ammo refills that night and made myself a lot of enemies. But when you are rich, who cares.
    Stayed online for six hours attacking people, (goodness, were people grumpy the next day). But it did spice up the game.

Just remember, to "Err" is human, to "Arrrrr" is Pirate!

Poll is a good idea methinks....can I have my 10 gold now after all the arrsing about it took to get on here