Welcome to the Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Administrator
    @FALSADOOM: We have thought about this and decided that the 12 hours would be the best period for protecting the bases. Players that can only log in once or twice a day already have structures that they collect once every 12 hours or more. A structure that is ready in 12 hours is protected for a 24 hours period since it's last collect (12h + 12h), time we think should be enough for a player to collect it. At least that's what we are thinking right now, we will analyze this feature over the next couple of months and see how things are working for everybody.

@!~RAS Carpangler~!: We have just fixed a bug and that might have something to do with your report. However, we will take a closer look at your report and fix if there's any problem. Please let us know if it happens again.

wow that was a quick response, thankyou very much.

Love the new feature, Am making new friends, MWAHAHAA-MWAHAHA.......

I haven't fought actual players in months... sad really. But I'm making up for it now! Thanks for the looting ability.

Machiavelli

Yes Devs that bug fix seems to have done the trick, all working well now thankyou. I was like Machiavelli, spending too much time playing boss fights, which was detracting from the fighting aspect of the game and am enjoying the looting feature

do any one have a link for the base layout and payout? I would like to know what the Bases are for LvL 360, 390, 425, 460, so I can work on a couple of thenks I'm a LvL 320 just would like to know befor I go and spend my money else where

Really? You can't find the "Warzone for Dummies" post/thread. It's in there.