Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Loot money from bases in battles

It would be a nice idea if the morale and supplies generated a bit quicker, 12 hours between is a little too much, imho it would be good if players could use say 5 a day with no time to wait, also cash and oil would be good if they accumulated, that way if you do not collect and get attacked, the attacker at least gets something

Administrator
    Hi ras putin,
    If you are referring to the morale and supplies packs, you can use one every 8 hours (not 12h), that would be 3 full refills in a day, which we think that is a reasonable limit. We will think about what you suggested regarding the collected cash when you are being attacked, thank you! Feel free to post if you have any other suggestion!

ok, fair enough, 3 in a 24 hour period, but bearing in mind, some of us actually do have other things to do, why not allow us to use all 3 at anytime in a 24 hour period?

Hmmmmm.... I like the idea of collecting from someone's base if they haven't been online to collect it themselves and banked it! I'd kill my allies for their money if we could do that, much less my enemies, (HEY! At least I'm honest about my scruples.)
    I think they make you wait the 8 hours because it guarantees return visits throughout the day. This return business probably gets them notice by advertisers who want to sell space. If you got all three at once, you'd not return and therefore would get them extra hits on their site. So I understand that mentality. They are doing this game to make themselves MONEY, after all.
    But the idea of ransacking an uncollected base is VERY intriguing for me too. Though only being able to ransack half of the base's uncollected cash and oil would be my suggestion. You have to leave something for the poor bugger when he finds his lands ravaged by unscrupulous, greedy, accountants/tax collectors in armored vehicles...

"Never piss off the I.R.S. You pay their enforcers with your taxes to take even more of your taxes away. It's a lose-lose scenario."
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 07-10-2012 at 11:47 AM.

not a bad idea at all, though Machiavelli, I see your point about advertisers, but the world of warzone is 24 hours, same as the planet makes, there are users from all the continents, so that would be a moot point.

Collecting money from a player's base in battles is a pretty awesome feature. It can be a bit disturbing to the losing player, especially if he makes 100M+ an hour (wow, a 50M win :P), but it's still reasonable. Rare are the chances of finding money in a base (at least for me, I collect them on a timed schedule :P), and it would be to get some cash from battles once in a while, instead of that $0 win :P

Administrator
    We're glad to see you're interested in this feature. We also think that with a few rules attached it could be a great addition to battles (like having a period of a time after the bases are ready, called a 'secure collect time' where nobody can touch your money, and if this collect time limit expires then whoever attacks you can ransack a certain amount of your uncollected money). We will run an in-game poll about this feature to see how everybody feels about it. Thanks!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I smell booty!

(and by "booty" I am not referring to an unwashed posterior, folks)

Admin, I think you could give the poll a miss on this one, ofcourse if like other polls you give gold, go ahead, my guess is for a resounding YES on getting loot from battles, I have another idea as well, but it is too evil to speak of at this time

Awesome call from admin :3 Can't wait to see the changes :3