Welcome to the Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    when is this feature goin to begin

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne Harvell View Post
    not soon enough lol
    It's started woo hoo

Administrator
    We have released this feature today, hope you'll all enjoy it. In a battle, if your opponent has not collected their base for more than 12 hours, you can ransack one of their structures. Only structures that produce oil and money can be ransacked for now, we will add structures that produce items soon. You can win money or oil, depending on the structure that you hit in the battle.
    Let us know how is this feature working for you, thanks!

when did the 12 hour clock start? we have a member who lost off a base and it was under 12hours since they collected off their bases.

Administrator
    FALSADOOM, the 12 hour limit is calculated for each structure. For example, if you have 3 structures:
    - one that collects every 1 hour
    - one that collects every 12 hours
    - one that collects every 24 hours

And say that you collect from all 3 properties right now,

- after 13 hours from now (1 hour + 12 hours limit) the first structure can be ransacked by other players
    - after 24 hours from now (12 hours + 12 hours limit) the second structure can be ransacked by other players
    - after 36 hours from now (24 hours + 12 hours limit) the third structure can be ransacked by other players

Hope this answers your question, let us know if you have any other questions

I think 24 hours would be a better time limit...some folks work 12-16 hours a day with commute time. their bases would ransacked every night when they come home. this may discourage even more gamers here. JMO

maybe even 18 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by FALSADOOM View Post
    I think 24 hours would be a better time limit...some folks work 12-16 hours a day with commute time. their bases would ransacked every night when they come home. this may discourage even more gamers here. JMO

maybe even 18 hours...

Soooooo basically you want this new feature to have no affect on anyone at all. hmmm maybe we should just make it so that you can only ransack from someones base if they don't play the game anymore and they have been inactive for 6 months. I think that would be better so we don't hurt anyones feelings..... You want 24 hours, and i want it to be as soon as the base is full, Sooooo looks like 12 hours is right in the middle and right where its gonna stay.

Hi Devs, although I fully support this modification to the battle procedure and applaud the change I do think that there has been an error in the implementation.
    I can only comment upon my own player as I have seen the evidence.
    My bases were collected approximately 3 hours ago and the money banked, then I was attacked again approximately 1 hour ago and lost a fight due to that pain of a 15% attack boost (which I personally and a lot of other players disagree with), some money was ransacked from one of my bases which in this instance was a Nuclear Power plant (collect every 90 minutes).
    If there is a 12 hour rule then surely money or oil could not be ransacked until 12 hours after my bases had been collected, whereas it appears that here it was only approximately 2 hours (i.e. the 90 minutes collection time + an approximate time of 30 minutes).
    Hopefully I have highlighted an error which you could perhaps look into.