Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adding Allies Shouldn't Require members to be friends on facebook

Well it's somewhat annoying having to add members on facebook in order to ask them for alliance, especially if they had custom nicknames, then itmwould be impossible.
    Adding allies should be in-game, in each member's profile. It would be less cumbersome this way, and we could get more allies easily, of course after the consent of the player.
    I hope you include this change as soon as possible, before the end of summer anyways :P

great idea

Administrator
    cysto,
    In Warzone: Armageddon, allies can help you with gifts, collection items and feed bonuses. In order to use these features (requests, feeds), you must be friends on Facebook with your allies. Alliance size doesn't count in battles (the number of items in battles is based on your level, not alliance size), so you are not constrained in adding as many allies as possible in order to be competitive in battles, as in other games. You should only add as many allies as you want. Thank you for your suggestion, feel free to post more or to ask us if you have a question.

For sure

Quote Originally Posted by cysto View Post
    Well it's somewhat annoying having to add members on facebook in order to ask them for alliance, especially if they had custom nicknames, then itmwould be impossible.
    Adding allies should be in-game, in each member's profile. It would be less cumbersome this way, and we could get more allies easily, of course after the consent of the player.
    I hope you include this change as soon as possible, before the end of summer anyways :P
    I agree its the reason I dont have too many allies

Well why not implement all those bonuses and extra loot into the game, making kind of an in-game news feed, where allies' activity is displayed, along with the bonuses and requests...?
    And a player may want more allies for the sake of gifts they offer him, morale boosts and supply packs, as well as the other valuable items..
    It's an inevitable improvement implemented in most other games, one of which stands out, Texas Hold'em Poker (where adding poker buddies is as easy as pressing a button).
    I know the in-game news feed might require a decent amount of time for coding, but it is a feature that would help improve the game even further.
    Thanks for your reply

Why not just add them as an ally and then remove them as a Facebook friend?

Yea but then you can't send them requests for gifts or even send them gifts...
    The whole gifting system should be detached from Facebook integration.

Part of the system is the idea that you will invite your facebook friends to the game to be your allies, thereby giving it more players (and so more income to support itself). If there is no need to do this, the game will get no more players and probably die a slow and protracted death. So yeah, much as I`d like to be able to send and receive many more gifts each day, it`s not really a viable option.

Well you could still invite friends to the game, as well as add allies in-game. It's a win-win situation, adding allies through facebook and inside the game, in addition to the in-game gifting system and news feed...