All those who voted to remove the feature of being able to sanction anyone at anytime, You have successfully made the sanction board a non factor in this game.....good job. The sanctions that I put up 28 hours ago are still sitting there on the recent sanctions list. I would put up more but i haven't been attacked in 2 days and my whole feed is from Nona so the last attacks from anyone else were about 4 days ago by Bowser......To be honest it looks to me like this whole game may be taking a turn for the worse....people just don't seem to be playing anymore....I'm only receiving about 20 gifts per day now and those are from loyal daily gifters.... a few months ago the gifts were coming in so fast it was hard to keep up, and that was when i barely sent out gifts.....now I send out gifts daily and barely gets returns. I hope I'm wrong but people seem to be leaving this game in flocks. I do like the addition of the boss battles but it just seems to me like the bosses took away the WAR aspect of this game. Instead of Warzone it has become friendzone. I really like this game devs and I hope you can find a way to get people's interest back. thank you