Welcome to the Forums

Aircraft Factory Bug

Well I've had it for several days now (or weeks maybe idk), and it has produced over a hundred F111 aircraft fighters, but every time I battle I don't see it in the battle details. My guess was that the F111 isn't certified to be used at my (or my opponents') level, though I'm currently at level 149.
    The bug is here: how come the aircraft factory is unlocked at a lower level than what it produces?
    and at what level would I be able to use the F111's?

Still no reply... Devs, don't you have an answer?

Administrator
    Hi cysto,
    It was exactly how you described, a game design error. Since we couldn't bring the F111 fighter to a lower level, we increased the level required for the Aircraft Factory and decreased the level required for some other 3 properties. Thank you for reporting this error, let us know if you find anything else!

You just ripped away my maxed out (3-star) Aircraft Factory with nothing in return...
    Sounds fair to you?

Administrator
    cysto, we haven't deleted anything from your account or from others. we can see that yesterday you have built another property over the Aircraft Factory. We have verified and it was a display error (showing as an empty land instead of the name & picture, but had the upgrade/convert buttons at the bottom) that we have now corrected.
    Everyone that had an Aircraft factory already built but are not at level 170 yet - should still have it, collect from it, but can't build new ones until level 170.
    Because you have built another property thinking that we have deleted your Aircraft Factory, we will credit your account with the price of the 3-star Aircraft Factory (we have added the amount to your bank account).
    We're sorry for the inconveniences of this issue, let us know if you have any other troubles.

Ah, oh well... So now I can't get my Aircraft Factory back before level 170?

Administrator
    cysto, sorry for not responding faster. We can replace one of your structures with an Aircraft Factory (you can send us a private message at support@warzonefb.com). Again, we're sorry for the inconveniences resulted from this issue. Let us know how can we settle this issue.