Welcome to the Forums

Open the flood gates!!!

Devs can you please consider opening up the level brackets for battle boards. I'm not asking for the ability to attack down to lower levels but It would be good if the higher level players would appear on our battle boards. The way it is now, I can clear my battle board then I have to go to the rankings page and search for higher level players one at a time. It would be nice if you cleared your battle board then high level players start filling in the openings and become available for attack. Right now I have maybe 40 people on my BB and I attack then every day, many times per day. Some of these people are leveling up at the exact same speed as me so I have been attacking them for months and i'm sure they probably hate me by now. I don't want to ruin this game for anyone. If we have the ability to attack up then the high level players that I attack, will also have the ability to attack me back off of the revenge list so its not unfair to them. Or maybe you could give us an option button where we could choose to fight with the high level players in an advanced bracket. Thanks for any help with this devs. If there's anyone who is sick of my attacks just add me and I will accept it. FB name is Tommy Gunner

Administrator
    Hi Tommy,

From a certain level forward, you are right and we will start showing more higher-level players soon. For lower-levels if they attack some high level players from their battle boards, when the high-level players start retaliating, they feel something's not right and get frustrated, so that's why we ended up with the level-limits. But again, for higher level players it makes more sense to increase the limits if there's nobody else to attack.

For a while now, based on the feedback and suggestions we received, we have been working on a feature that will contribute to the overall battle experience, where no level limits will be imposed. We hope to release it in October and we're really excited to see your feedback since we've put a lot of work into it. It will be like a second battle board with no level limits, with a fair battle experience for both sides, regardless their level.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions for us, thank you!

Sounds good devs, Thank you for the response