Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Loot - Where has it gone Admins?

I would like to know why mission loot has been so drastically reduced!

Cheers

I agree, loot doing missions are scarce, and do i have to reach a certain level to be able to use loots from collection i get from higher players? I was able to grab a Berreta pistols but it doesnt show up when i do battles. And i want my gold too

Administrator
    David Doak-Dunelly: The mission loot hasn't been modified. Some missions have a bigger drop chance, others have a smaller drop chance. Some loot items are really hard to get, but this is how the game was designed.

d@.@b ARCHER: The Beretta Pistols are a level 320 item (collection reward from the last tier), so you will use them when attacking a player with a level equal or higher than 320 (no matter what your level is).

Holy crap! I've never even heard of or seen "Beretta Pistols".

Admins/Devs: Please give me "Sharks with lasers" at level 500.

Ty for answering Admin you said "(so you will use them when attacking a player with a level equal or higher than 320 no matter what your level is)" i have attacked a level 360+ player and still does not show on my best offense items.

Administrator
    Sorry about that - the infantry items (weapons and gear) were not set on this rule. We have updated the game, you should use the Beretta Pistols now when attacking a level 320+. Thank you for reporting this!

Awesome! Thank you for looking into it and fixing it Admin! Cheers

Awesome! Thank you for looking into it and fixing it Admin! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    David Doak-Dunelly: The mission loot hasn't been modified. Some missions have a bigger drop chance, others have a smaller drop chance. Some loot items are really hard to get, but this is how the game was designed.
    Admin Thanks for your reply - I think that you have misunderstood my query - it used to be that when I did missions with loot, there would be a fair proportion that I could share with my friends/allies - I do not believe that is the case anymore - while I still get regular loot doing missions, it is now extremely rare that I can share the loot with my friends/allies

I also believe that I am not the only one to have noticed this.

Could you comment on that please?

Thanks