Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I get the "Share the Loot" screen all the time, (I almost never share as I'm a greedy bastard). I think that is the issue. I don't share so it pops up to tick me off. You share, so it slows down because you are too generous, (or it doesn't like you... it may just be your profile pic, you ever considered that you're ugly?)

kidding, just kidding. I still see the share the loot screen very often, myself. I just had to throw a little humor in there. It's not as if I'm a prime candidate for People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People.

Mach

Ronin, on the other hand, is one of the top 100, (I'm gonna out him, this is who he really is...)

Name:  polls_hobo_bindlestiff_1806_149006_poll_xlarge.jpeg
Views: 169
Size:  18.2 KB

p.s. He really needs help with the ninja's, they've kidnapped his dogs, (hate it when ninjas do dirty tricks like that). In case you couldn't tell, he's really Brad Pitt in disguise, (damned good one too).
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 07-14-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by David Doak-Dunelly View Post
    Admin Thanks for your reply - I think that you have misunderstood my query - it used to be that when I did missions with loot, there would be a fair proportion that I could share with my friends/allies - I do not believe that is the case anymore - while I still get regular loot doing missions, it is now extremely rare that I can share the loot with my friends/allies

I also believe that I am not the only one to have noticed this.

Could you comment on that please?

Thanks
    The way this was set up a while ago: Loot share option was popping out once every 8 drops, with the first one popping out at the first drop (so it was the 1st, 8th, 16th, ...).

The way that it's set up right now: Loot share option is popping out once every 6 drops, with the first one being shown at the 6th drop (so the "share" option will appear on the 6th, 12th, 18th ... drop item).

We decided to change this due to the following exploit: there were players that instead of waiting for the 8th drop to share their loot again, they opened another instance of the game and always shared the first loot item, sharing basically all their loot items. Obviously, they were claiming them with second accounts.

We may find improvements to this approach, take it as a temporarily measure that we had to make.

Admin hi i got the same question for you regarding collection items gained from loots, how come the radioactive gasmask doesnt show up on my items when a level 500 n 600 attack me, i should be able to use the best defense items i have regardless of my level when much higher players attack me. i am currently level 200+.

Hello Archer,

The gas mask was not in your defense inventory because it will only be used if you are the one attacking a 260+ level player.

they posted a long time ago in another thread. Loot can only be shared on the first and ninth mission completion. It also drops less. They did this because several players with many mini accounts were sending the loot to their lower leveled accounts. It was making them unbalanced.
    some missions drop more than others also. There are two missions I absolutely hated because it took me so many completions to get the two of the item to do the next mission
    can you only use that item once you are able to call that boss into a fight, (by being the right level), and not before then?

Mach

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Hello Archer,

The gas mask was not in your defense inventory because it will only be used if you are the one attacking a 260+ level player.
    Alex, ty for the response but could you elaborate further on this as your reply does not make sense to me at all. I should be able to use it not with opponents with my current level but higher ones. My concern was, it does not appear when higher levels attack me i should be able to use it regardless of my level. Prior to this inquiry i asked a similar question re- attack items and your reply was
    "d@.@b ARCHER: The Beretta Pistols are a level 320 item (collection reward from the last tier), so you will use them when attacking a player with a level equal or higher than 320 (no matter what your level is)."
    "Ty for answering Admin you said "(so you will use them when attacking a player with a level equal or higher than 320 no matter what your level is)" i have attacked a level 360+ player and still does not show on my best offense items."

Administrator
    Sorry about that - the infantry items (weapons and gear) were not set on this rule. We have updated the game, you should use the Beretta Pistols now when attacking a level 320+. Thank you for reporting this!
    Maybe you have to update the game again.

With all due respect Mr. Machiavelli i was talking about Radio active gas mask, the extra item shared with allies from collection, its not the loot from missions.

Archer,
    I apologize for the first inappropriate answer, I did not pay clear attention to your question.

In your particular case, the gas mask was not used in your defense inventory because the item limit is set to the one of the defending player (you) so you only used items at the maximum of your level. Since the gas mask is a 260+ level item, it will only be used in your defense inventory after you reach level 260.

In regards to the question about the Beretta Pistols, the previous answer still holds: they are a level 320+ item, so you will use them when attacking a player with a level equal or higher than 320 (no matter what your level is). Their usage rules are a bit different than that of the defensive items - like the gas mask.

Again, I apologize for the first response, I hope this clears up the confusion. Even so, Warzone will soon receive a FAQ in which we will try to answer all the elementary questions about the game.

If there is anything else that needs clearing, don't hesitate to notify us. Thanks.
    Last edited by Alex; 10-17-2012 at 10:34 AM.