Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Errors

I am also getting the errors I tried to send a Pharaoh boat to ras carplager and got the same error he gets, it is intermittent and seems to have no rule as to when it will happen its usually on a high end item that is being sent to an Allie. it happens most days once or twice when sending items. i sent him 3 things and the 3rd was the boat which didnt go through to him the 1st 2 items had no problem.

As I've stated the error appears to be random and can happen even after a small number of shares, I tend to clear my browser cache before starting the app and also do a refresh before posting collection items. However it happened recently, refreshed, and sent two collection items, first went thru and second generated the error. Yet I have seen me do over 30 shares/posts with no problem.

And Yvonne try and spell me game name right lol

So refreshing after an error doesn't generally fix anything, right?
    What about Rockmelt, are you using it on your computer or on your mobile/portable?

Once the error has been generated it mostly cannot be resolved without the application refresh, however when I say mostly it sometimes works on next try.

The refresh does not always fix the error either.

I personally use Chrome, Rockmelt or Firefox on my Desktop not on a portable or mobile, although I have heard that the problem is not encountered on a mobile (can't clarify this 100% as I'm only going on what I've heard).

This error is frustrating because it happens on a fairly random basis, does not seem to matter which browser you are using or sending too and mostly first happens when you are sending a collection item to an ally.

Sorry I cannot be more specific but as I say the error occurs on a somewhat random basis.

If I encounter the error and press F12 would there be any background info there for me to send to you ?

We're continuing to try different combinations with browsers, sending and sharing, but I can't predict anything specific about a solution.
    From what you're saying, it might be a combination of specific cookie/browser settings and maybe triggering Facebook spam limits when sending too many objects.

I can't say much more for now, except to please try and refresh your session whenever this happens, clean the browser's cache whenever you feel like it and, if possible, don't send/post too many items/game related news, since that message is generated by Facebook and probably related to spam detection.

I know you said that there doesn't seem to be anything specific related to it, but if it keeps happening and anything comes to mind, keep us posted. Thanks.

every post i make cash level gift is error i rebooted refreshed cleared cache still errors in 3 browsers chrome firefox and rockmelt

I definitely think this error can be triggered in more than one way :

1) As mentioned in previous posts it can happen on a somewhat random basis i.e. after multiple posts or even just a few

2) If you have a chatbox open that contains live conversation with another player(s) then I think one of the ways the error is generated is as follows - you make a post (albeit a base collection / bounty collection / collection item reward send etc etc i.e. any post that is sent to a persons timeline) and because of the chatbox being open the Facebook spam prevention is triggered but cannot generate the captcha at the same time as sending the post i.e. they conflict and then the dreaded error is generated.

(2) is just my personal opinion but as I stated several messages back having a chatbox open definitely increases this errors occurrence and once incurred can be very difficult to get rid of, resulting in the frustrations that a few of us have vented on here.

Im just surprised that very few people have contributed to this post as I am well aware that it is a global problem.

same here!!! just a minute it posted in facebook , i.e. help to fight boss, celebration, get points, items or cash. split seconds clicking the warzone at the end - ERROR. =(

just bought naval units and they did not post to my army stats on battle page. could you please check this out as it may be a problem