Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Nuts View Post
    I know this question must have been asked a thousand times, but I don't think any player is fine your (admin) answers. How is it that a player at lvl 516 is, on a daily basis, hitting me at lvl 265? Not only that, I can't get revenge because this player is always in retreat, even after trying several times thru out the day.
    We have checked our logs in order to provide you with an answer, sorry for the time you had to wait. You have been attacking each other since you were both on the same level range. Since then both of you continued to attack each other. You have attacked him through your Revenge List and his Profile and he has attacked you from their Revenge List only (he cannot attack you from your Profile because your level is lower than his). If you continue to retaliate to his attacks, you will continue to appear on his Revenge List and this can go on forever. If you don't wish to fight them any more, let them attack you as many times as you attacked them in the past in order to be removed from their Revenge List (this may be a lot of times, but this is the only way you can stop his attacks, by not retaliating from now on)

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    the devs do have fake accounts, they think we are too stupid to know, nona, jota,. as for browser, i dont know yet, but i can assure you most ras are hitting him, so the reason you carnt get him, might be because we are.
    keep trying
    Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    do you spend real money on this game, because thats their way.
    they find out whos spending and hit them, so they spend somemore. they know we dont like getting beaten, so they hope we spend more,
    We can assure you that this is not and never was our practice. The accounts that you mentioned are not related in any way with the developer or the support team. More than that, those mentioned accounts and many others are banned for cheating and breaking the rules.
    We have test accounts in the game, but they are not among the top players and are not used for any other purpose than testing the game play or features at different levels.

Let us know if you have any other questions, thanks!

Thanks for the response devs, Its good to hear that those accounts were finally banned from the game. I don't know exactly what they were doing but I would assume they found a script or hack which let them get free gold. I'm not sure how much info you will give us but I would love to know if this was all one person. I noticed a bunch of accounts all become inactive at the same time.

195. Пола
    Level: 314 levels

252. jøţα
    Level: 279 levels

274. Srikandi Perampokan Uang
    Level: 271 levels

268. 愛
    Level: 272 levels

500. HellYa!!
    Level: 200 levels

516. ג'ו
    Level: 194 levels

653. 谷
    Level: 164 levels

665. Sanction Surfer
    Level: 162 levels

24. ENERGY WHORE
    Level: 625 levels

These three all disappeared at the same time too:

59. tutu
    Level: 471 levels

66. ........
    Level: 464 levels

74. TURD RIFLE
    Level: 445 levels

Admin - Not saying that I did not battle with him. As far as the revenge, lower hits higher, higher gets two revenge hits, right? Then explain why he kept hitting me for two weeks, he should have run out of those revenge hits.

Also and this is the good one, miraculously he stopped hitting me the day after this thread started. HMMMMMMM

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Nuts View Post
    Admin - Not saying that I did not battle with him. As far as the revenge, lower hits higher, higher gets two revenge hits, right? Then explain why he kept hitting me for two weeks, he should have run out of those revenge hits.

Also and this is the good one, miraculously he stopped hitting me the day after this thread started. HMMMMMMM
    The revenge rule is the same for both the lower and the higher player: you get one revenge every time they attack you and they get one every time you attack them. The higher level player can hit the lower level player for as many times as the lower level player attacked them, but the lower level player can hit the higher level player for as many times as they want. Please note that they may have attacked you more times than you attacked them in the last two weeks, but we are counting the overall revenge hits, not only those made in the last two weeks. If you have attacked them through their profile after you run out of revenge hits, you constantly increased this limit over time and if you continue to retaliate (through your Revenge List or their Profile) you will continue to increase it. They may have many days or weeks before they run out of revenges, but eventually they will and when they run out of revenges, they won't be able to attack you any further.

RAS-Tommy Gun, yes, some of the names you posted were all the same person.