Welcome to the Forums

View Poll Results: should we have Ally power?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 10.00%
  • no

9 90.00%
  • dont care

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ally Power

Ally Power

I would like to suggest to the developer of this game to consider using Ally power. A player who have more allies should be given extra advantage on battle against an opponent with less ally. Just as we have during the W@W Game. Thank you

hell no, i carnt go back to add me again, still having nightmares about it.

alot of people lost their f/b account over adding too many allies, me included, sorry, bad idea
    Last edited by AtticGeneral; 09-28-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: add more info

I second that HELL NO. It will be a huge mistake. Like atticgeneral said, it will become an add me race and the game will be over taken by it. The entire forum and all our game pages will be plastered with add me threads. The skill and strategy to building a strong army will be thrown right out the window. And on top of that it will make all your special "gold" units pointless and I Personally would never spend another dime on this game.

One BIG FAT HELL NO. The thought of the "add me" campaign starting all over is more painful than walking barefoot on hot coals.

Administrator
    We have done it this way in order to avoid the frustrations related to the continuous effort of adding new players. Most of our players liked this idea from the beginning, they can spend more time actually playing than always looking for new members. In games where the alliance size is influencing the battle result, most of the times the player with the biggest army wins the fight. Facebook has also gradually increased their security policies and adding unknown people can result in temporarily bans and more frustrations for the players. We have the alliance concept in the game and you can add allies in order to receive more gifts and complete advanced missions, but the alliance size doesn't count in battles.
    Please let us know if you have any other suggestions, thank you!

Hell no from here as well.

Hell NO also. No more "Add Me"!

this is nt w@w i only have 150 allies cuse i need them to do the last mission , can not hit ally's so hell no

ADD ME !!!!

just kidding, I didn't mind the add me times, have met a ton of nice people. That being said, I will vote against, war should not be a popularity contest

I voted no. Openly. I hate having allies. It gets all shady and shit.