Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Bat!!!

Name:  tigerRONIN 3.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  50.1 KB

Nothing more fun than behaving like a three year old at my age...

Seriously guys, I've been watching my bat for a few months now. Now it's gone. I double checked my selection for the use of boost items, it WAS checked for non-use.

Should I call Animal Control?

Nothing personal for those of you who love cricket. But I've yet to have someone adequately explain how the game is played in understandable terms, which is sad for something that's been played for over 400 years. Personally I think cricket players just make up the rules as they go and no one else knows enough about the sport to correct them...

Hello Machiavelli,
    No need to call Animal Control (but I guess you can still demand some thorough explanations about the rules of Cricket): on the 1st of September you used the Bat on a transaction of 35 credits, thus gaining 53 thanks to it. You probably had the Bat set to be used on that date, so just to be sure we've added it to your account again. Please check to make sure.

Also, while we admit that we got some good laughs thanks to your posts, we'll have to politely ask you to cut down a bit on the spam in the future. Thanks and we're awaiting your response.

My thanks for the assistance. I'll cut down on the spam. Heck, I'd say that you could delete this entire post if you wish. I really have nothing against cricket and you guys/gals, (don't know who all works for you), have been very helpful every time there has been an issue.

I'll try not to spam so much, (it's the artist in me that makes me post pics like that), and thank you again.

Machiavelli

ugh, can't believe I'd had the darned thing not checked. Now I've gotta go and see if I've got it checked correctly out of paranoia.

Cricket

I believe cricket is not a real game as well. Mind you as I always fall asleep at cricket matches it may be unfair to comment.

Gordon,
    they probably all wait till you fall asleep, the huddle up, break out the rule book, and THEN play by the rules of the game. But until you fall asleep, they are all just faking it.

But then I think that of all sports, (except Curling... now that is a manly man sport).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJV9lzifB4