Welcome to the Forums

Thread: defence units

defence units

Hello Admin,
    Query for you. Why are my best defence units not being used when I am being attacked by a player of a similar level. I am losing out on 9000 defence points in the gear category alone. Over the six different categories the range of units is 36 to 72 , not 1000 units as in the gear category. Not sure if this is a bug but it is bugging me. Look forward to an answer and thank you in anticipation.
    MINUTEMAN64

Hi Gordon,

We are checking your situation, but please provide us with some additional details, like your level and the level of the player attacking you, the table of fighting units and anything else that you might find relevant.
    We are awaiting your response, thank you.

Hi Alex,
    Thanks for the reply.
    My level is 622 and attacking player is 604 he's famous now. Hi famous one. :-).
    When attacked previous to today 16/10/2012 my high level defence gear was not being utilised. The game was using 384 Rhodesian Chest webbing plus 1144 ACH Full System units. The Rhodesian has higher defence points 44 as opposed to 35 points for ACH. a difference of 9000 points.
    Today when attacked by same player, the game used 1300 plus Rhodesian and 250 plus ACH. which as far as I was aware is the way it should have been.
    Not asking for battle results to be changed , just want the gear purchased to be used when it is supposed to be.
    Past battles are under the bridge. I have purchased more units in other categories but these units were not in question. It was the use of lower pointed gear which caused my query.
    Hope this is clearer than mud
    Thanks again and if you want any more info , let me know.
    MINUTEMAN64 or Gordon.

Hey Gordon,
    We've taken note of the situation and are working on a fix. We'll have new details this week, so please stay tuned and thank you for the additional details.

Alex,
    Thanks for the update and look forward to a fix. Will keep an eye on my battle board, but at the moment the correct units seem to be being used. Much appreciated for the prompt answers.
    Gordon

Hey Gordon,
    We've continued to research the problem and, as you say, everything seems to be in order now. For what happened to you, there is the possibility that the units in question were actually bought after the mentioned problematic battles and so were unavailable at the time. But if the problem repeats itself, don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks.

Hey Alex,
    Thanks for looking into the problem. All happy here now
    Thanks