Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Captchas

Thumbs up Captchas

What gives with these annoying things? It's actually putting me off the game now and after speaking to a few others, they feel the same. If this is about automation, catch those doing it and don't mess about with our game. Only time a captcha doesn't appear is when posting a loot item.

Well, they better get shot of them, or I will quit, as will a helluva lot more, or we don't post anything, which will spoil the game, so if it's spoiled who would want to play?

real anoying soon nobody will post anymore

This BS just ruins the game . Not to mention the fact it don't work right even if you do try use it . Get rid of it or I for one will get rid of the game . Plain an simple and I'm sure others feel the same .

Same here.. Captchas are becoming very annoying to share & then again to post...grrrrrrrrrrrr...

I've actually stopped sharing mostly, only one's I share are those with Exp and even then it's still annoying. Get a grip or lose your punters.

I just noticed you have to enter the damn captchas twice, once to bring up the box and then when you go to post it you have to fill in another. Time for the bin.

Hello everyone,

We are aware of the situation and are investigating it. We apologize for the inconveniences it has created, but we ask for your patience and understanding since the problem is not directly related to Warzone, but to some possible security changes made by Facebook or by certain spam report limits reached by the game's feed. We have already contacted Facebook for clarifications and until we manage to sort out the reason this is happening, please remain calm and report any other problems or suggestions you have for the game. Thank you.