Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hello everyone,

We are aware of the situation and are investigating it. We apologize for the inconveniences it has created, but we ask for your patience and understanding since the problem is not directly related to Warzone, but to some possible security changes made by Facebook or by certain spam report limits reached by the game's feed. We have already contacted Facebook for clarifications and until we manage to sort out the reason this is happening, please remain calm and report any other problems or suggestions you have for the game. Thank you.

this capcha thing ruining game sort it out plzzzzzzzzzz as pain in buttas

Alex,
    Thank you for replying to the issue. Are Facebook trying to up the rates for use of there domain and thus an increase in profits? Not sure how big business works as only a White van driver , but my spidery sense detects some evil plan afoot.
    Hopefully the issue will be sorted before all the players have left, as we do all enjoy the game and banter.
    I for one do not want to play Farmville as they get really upset when you shoot their cows.
    Gordon Hughes

I love typing out stuff, but this Captcha crap is even annoying the mover verbose players like myself.

M a c H 1 a V 3 L L 1

Thanks for the update and best of luck on fixing this bug, (just saw the reply Alex). As we are social gamers, the captchya stuff is really annoying and we appreciate any effort to fix it that you can provide, (barring shutting the game down).

Alex, thanks for the response, but you need to work faster and harder at getting it resolved, because the players are leaving at a rapid pace.

Hey everyone,
    We apologize again for the situation, we are in ongoing discussions with Facebook, but sadly we are not getting any clear answers from them since this is probably related to their security protocols. Again, we must ask for your patience, we are working to make sure this doesn't escalate beyond the current week. Thanks for being here and please continue to contact us about anything related to the game. Thank you.

hmmm, do i smell a gold gift comming?.

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    hmmm, do i smell a gold gift comming?.
    More like fetid dingo's droppings, no on else find it odd that other games are not affected by this crap?

mmmmm fetid dingo's dropping served with the extract of tramps sweaty socks . perhaps we can buy an app to make it go away do we think? daily , weekly or monthly only 5, 30 or 75 gold a pop!!! how cynical am I...???