Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

captchas and a boycott

In view of this annoying captcha coming up almost on every post, which is bad enough, but being told that you have entered it wrong and have to do it again.
    I urge fellow warzone players to sign their names to this, that unless it is sorted out pretty damn quick, they will cease to play Warzone
    Please sign, as if the devs will only pay attention if there are enough names behind it.
    Jim Henderson

ras putin for sure

It's getting pretty damn close to it. And if you try to verify with a mobile number , that comes up with an error message. Devs is it a game issue or a Facebook issue? MINUTEMAN64

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Hughes View Post
    It's getting pretty damn close to it. And if you try to verify with a mobile number , that comes up with an error message. Devs is it a game issue or a Facebook issue? MINUTEMAN64
    It's not a FB issue, why was the game down for some time yesterday? To implement this crap feature.

I'll be on the boycott bus as well

only seems to affect this game, needs to be sorted or its fuckoffski from me

WTF is with Armageddon security question crap for every single share....

It does not matter who implemented the captcha, it is unacceptable for the player community. I support action that willl bring a response from dev team on this issue

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    In view of this annoying captcha coming up almost on every post, which is bad enough, but being told that you have entered it wrong and have to do it again.
    I urge fellow warzone players to sign their names to this, that unless it is sorted out pretty damn quick, they will cease to play Warzone
    Please sign, as if the devs will only pay attention if there are enough names behind it.
    Jim Henderson
    i hate this...stop it....pls!!! do anything or this game will slowly die...

i hate this...stop it....pls!!! do anything or this game will slowly die...