Welcome to the Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    not only this game i have the same problem whit other games , so it must be facebook problem maybe they want more money from dev so we may post on facebook , i think facebook think they god now

I have also encountered this problem with other games, it is NOT just this one.

Facebook is having issues.

Agree! I think that Facebook is key instigator of the Captchas. I have also noted the increased use of them in other Facebook games. Hopefully, it is a very temporary situation. If not, it will discourage people like me with poor vision from continuing with the games.

Hey everyone,

As a temporary solution, we have removed the images from the game's feed so you will now be able to share messages without the Captcha appearing. Of course, we are working to restore the Share function to its normal state (without the annoying pop-up), so please make sure to check back often. Thank you.

Alex,
    Thank you for removing the feed. So much better and no stress. Not even getting a pop up so double bonus.
    Thanks again
    Gordon Hughes

Hi Alex,
    It was good while it lasted. The master control program has sent his minion out again.
    Require Captcha
    Security Check Failed

You did not enter the words in the box correctly.

Security Check
    Enter both words below, separated by a space.
    Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.
    Text in the box:
    What's this?

Things are working for me again! No captcha.

I appreciate the effort, (removing the pic does help), and am happy to be posting boss fights, bonuses, and prizes to my allies again.

Machiavelli

Gordon,

The situation fluctuated in the last hour while we tried different ways to bypass the pop-up, so you might have caught a moment when the Captcha was "active". For now, the first temporary solution is in place until we manage to sort everything out and return the Share function to its normal state. The pop-up might return, depending on how the situation evolves. We'll keep you posted and thanks.

How's about, everytime there is a Captcha, warzone gives us 3 gold?
    Just kidding, know it's not going to happen

Alex,
    Thanks for the reply only just seen it. Thought it was master control program sending out more evil programs
    Every thing is hunky dory at the mo. Thanks
    Gordon