Welcome to the Forums

Partial Screen Display for the Main and Subsequent Screens of the Game Application

Kindly fix the issue of partial screen display for this game application because it only captures or displays only 2/3 to 3/4 of its full or maximized screen size (where the bottom most part of the screen is not shown) which severely affects the enjoyment of mine for the game. Please take note that I already log-out of FB and restart the system many times prior to my reporting of this issue hoping this would fix the bug but to no avail. I also noticed this same issue to my other subscribed game apps. Please advise and do the immediate need to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Hello,

The issue you mentioned can pop up from time to time depending on the browser, browser settings, cache settings and size, Facebook settings etc. If the problem persists, please go to http://warzonefb.com/WAFb/ BUT only after you have logged onto Facebook and entered the game at least once from there. Also, please use the aforementioned address only when the screen-cutting bug appears and not as a permanent link for the game.
    We are awaiting your response, thank you.