Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween masks

hi Alex, I 'm one of those daily player guys that didnt got the "luck" to have the free tank even spending some gold and lost some sleep time due to waiting for the 3 hours regular mask time. some got more and some got one but a lot didnt get it. we felt cheated. please give an extended time for us to get the one vampire mask that was do difficutl to get , so we can grt the free tank for this halloween. thank you.

nice reply admin, but you are still wrong. check my log, i collect all i could and im always playing and i didnt get one.
    so your maths on how many you get are wrong arnt they?

many players could easily gather at least 20 masks, at which point the chance of getting at least one tank were over 90%

i posted earlier, i got 18 masks so my % should of been higher than 0%
    Last edited by AtticGeneral; 11-03-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Waste of time for a lot of people. Give those who never got one a free one.

Hi everyone,
    I'll have to repeat, all the masks had the exact same drop chance, so the only remaining major factor was luck. No one was forced to use gold and giving away free masks or tanks would not sit well with those that did. Our intention for the event - offering at least one tank to most players - was achieved, with no intervention beyond that offered by the drop chance of the masks.
    The tank is a pretty powerful unit, but it can still be countered by active and powerful players. Beyond that, there's not much we can do without upsetting someone.

And again, we are already considering new ideas for future events and will also try to incorporate suggestions from the players, so please keep those coming. Thanks.
    Last edited by Alex; 11-05-2012 at 06:52 AM.

Which brings to mind the old adage.
    You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
    Personally I was quite happy with the way it worked out, got a couple of tanks, spent a little gold as well, so with the luck factor and the gold I had a modicum of success, I could probably have gotten more, but work sometimes gets in the way.
    I liked the system, maybe the 3 hours was a bit long to wait, but hey ho, satisfied all the same, thanks devs, it's a good unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Garngadblue View Post
    Waste of time for a lot of people. Give those who never got one a free one.
    And you would have been doing WHAT with all this wasted time you saved?
    It was a freebie, stop being a nonce.

I got one tank and stayed up for four days. It was nice to think someone wanted me that much. Sat at the keyboard for 6000 minutes waiting, like it was Christmas and Santa being a bit broke. So I was reluctantly happy with one , but secretly wanted hundreds......
    any way must go, the butlers say I need to put my special white jacket on...