Welcome to the Forums

For those who already registered

You haven't completed the forum registration yet or haven't linked your forum account with your Facebook account. You can link the accounts by clicking the Connect button on the forum.

Does this mean no gold for the ones who previously signed up???

i haven't a clue i was gonna ask the same lol

Administrator
    Everyone is eligible for the free gold, no matter when you have signed up. What matters is to link the accounts:
    If you have registered on the forum without the "Connect with Facebook" option, it means you have a standalone forum account and we don't know what is your Facebook account - the one we should award the gold to. What you should do is click on the blue "Connect" button - you can find it on top of the forum, left to the "Welcome, ... My Profile / Log Out" options (see photo). After that, click on the "Link Accounts" button - now you can click to get the gold in the game.

Name:  connect_button.jpg
Views: 1032
Size:  16.3 KB

Fabio,
    it works. I linked my Facebook account, (be certain you log in), and then refreshed the game. Then I went to the "Collect your gold here" statement on the forum post on the Warzone Home page. Presto! 10 Gold were mine to use as I wished... (see pic below).

Name:  golden smile.jpg
Views: 1037
Size:  12.2 KB

Do I have a sexy smile or what?

Thanks guys!!!

You have successfully received 10 Gold!
    Don't forget to visit the forum everytime you have a question, problem or when you simply want to meet and discuss with other players. Thank you!

hello & thank you...