Welcome to the Forums

Lightbulb do you have what it takes be an §Akatsuki§ member?

we`re looking for people of any level who can take good advice on defending themselves, and more importantly take our advice on how to win.

no mention of other clans, but them we plan to stomp. Outright. If this worries you, apply to AFA or something. We`re here to fight, and not to be liked.

If this sounds like something your interested in get in touch with me.

you may still ask how can I benefit. . you can be on the top twenty board like me and Itachi, and this week we scored number one and two spots (go see for yourself)

thanks for the read, see you all on the Battlefield

hmmmm this sounds very similar to the recruitment statement of another clan that I remember from a while back....If I remember correctly that clan failed miserably. hmm let me think for a second....oh ya now I remember it was the AEGM Cobras....what ever happened to them??? I remember hearing a lot of shit talk from their leader then he just disappeared when things got hot and left poor little AEGM Base Hunter to fight all by herself. @John you can dress it up, paint it different colors, or put ribbons on it but its still gonna be the same suck ass, wanna be tough, failure clan just like your last attempt.

"we`re looking for people of any level who can take good advice on defending themselves, and more importantly take our advice on how to win".

Now what exactly is your advice on how to defend yourself......is this how????
    Drive your army back! §Akatsuki§Kisame§'s forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now! LMAO

wow, start a new brand thread for timmy

hmmmm this sounds very similar to the recruitment statement of another clan that I remember from a while back....
    --------------------not at all simular-----------------cobra is me, and people who don`t find this game as interesting as the one which we first allied up on so they stopped playing, John Smith, aka Kisame still plays and is here to stay------------

If I remember correctly that clan failed miserably.
    -------------------I`m not here to bias your opinion, if that`s how you feel, your allowed to disagree. My opinion is that your attitude is very poor, but your welcome to be that way. It`s all about how you look at it, everything I do is new and has little progress, but progressive none the less. RAS people are leaving, left right and center. This is No Opinion, This is Fact. Don`t take it out on my progress buddy, I`m not here saying hey dudes only sign up for Akatsuki if your a pay to play douche bag, I can`t teach nobody to play like you. You`re definately right about that lol----------------------------

hmm let me think for a second....oh ya now I remember it was the AEGM Cobras....

---------------------------------lest we forget, thanks-------------------------------------

what ever happened to them???
    I remember hearing a lot of shit talk from their leader then he just disappeared when things got hot and left poor little AEGM Base Hunter to fight all by herself.

-------------------------Sharon Scotter never tagged up as AEGM nothing, just base hunter. And what did I disapear from? I`ve been playing this game for one year, and any other game AEGM was a part of was years before that. You`re memory must be better than mine, because your leaving out a lot of key people---------------------------------------------------------------------

@John you can dress it up, paint it different colors, or put ribbons on it but its still gonna be the same suck ass, wanna be tough, failure clan just like your last attempt.

-----------------------------------perhaps, even with your crew on my ass I still roll along. fact is your crew is on everybody`s ass, so it`s expected of you to act this way. Nobody asked for your opinion, but there it is. And watch some other dude from your big clan back you up, it`s like a boss`s employee testisfying for him in court. Of course he`s gonna do it, and of course he`s gonna shine em up. As if I have to dignify this shit with a response, but you took the time. So I guess, I owe it to you to `explain myself?`

"we`re looking for people of any level who can take good advice on defending themselves, and more importantly take our advice on how to win".

Now what exactly is your advice on how to defend yourself......is this how????
    Drive your army back! §Akatsuki§Kisame§'s forces are in retreat and cannot be attacked right now! LMAO

---------------------------thanks for quoting that, because we are looking for players of any level to share our mistakes and shape characters of not only stronger in game force, but of better character---------

Thanks for your time,

touche John touche, Thanks for your time lol

we need a forth member - yes, only forth. I can`t dedicate any more time than one soldier, at a time. Thanks for helping me prove my case Tommy. Akatsuki can only grow one step at a time.

Contact Kisame Hoshigaki for details about joining. Ty