Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Morale not re-charging

Hi, this is not the first time this happens to me. I used my morale points doing missions and went away for about 12 hours to come back only to find my morale count at 320 ?!! I am not sure how this is possible if I am supposed to gain a morale point every 30 seconds? this happened to me maybe 6 or 7 times. please help!

Hello,
    Is there anything specific related to when this bug appears? Any special routine that you think leads to it?
    Problems like this one are not easy to track, but if it persists we will try to replicate it and we'll also check your account for anything abnormal related to the stats.
    Thanks.

Hi Alex,
    No nothing specific as far as I recall just the usual game play.

Hi,
    If it happens again, please provide the following: the time at which you log out and log in and at least a screen-shot of the moment of the log in, with the active window of the game, of course.
    Thanks.

Just happened again this time did not logout, Just went to bed with my computer on around 2h30 AM and came back at 11 am to find the morale count at 360... as for the screen shot I am having difficulties getting one atm.

Most of the cases of stats not recharging we've got have been misunderstandings regarding the same account, either on the same computer or someone's Facebook account being used by someone else. Are you positive no one has used your computer in the time frame you say you weren't at it?
    Getting a screen-shot can be done with the PrintScreen key and then pasted into any simple image editing software, like Paint.

If you're sure no one used your computer, then we'll need the date and time of your log in and log out - and a screen-shot if possible - and we will check your account's activity in the game.
    Thanks.

No log out, laptop locked in room. Am unable to make paint function, but Morale was at 30, 7 hours later(left laptop on, in sleep mode)
    This has happened 5-6 times now.
    Ronin

Ronin,
    Is this happening only when you leave the laptop in Sleep, without logging out? Or any of these factors alone?

I believe it is only happening in sleep mode, when not logged out.

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    I believe it is only happening in sleep mode, when not logged out.
    Same here...