Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Something you all need to know about this game...

I will kill you all... RAS-Slaughter

you are just a name stealing loser

Name stealing loser?? Sorry bro, but everyone knows I have had that name since W@W. Im sure that was before your time little boy. Now go run off and play, I think I hear your mommy calling you.

ya an old man like you talking with a young one like me, then you are about 84 so shut up

so you are the same guy with more accounts, that would be even nicer then just a thief, a cheat

Sorry bro, but I only have one account. That's all I need to kill little boys like you. RAS-Slaughter

Little boys who are you calling little boys RAS-Slaughter how do you now there little boys hey, How do you now you've not been at it again have you. What have you been told about calling them little boys they could be as old as you lol well maybe not that old

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Fones View Post
    Little boys who are you calling little boys RAS-Slaughter how do you now there little boys hey, How do you now you've not been at it again have you. What have you been told about calling them little boys they could be as old as you lol well maybe not that old
    They could be a lot of things ,but mostly they are just bitter sock muppets that suck at playing this game.Just saying

yes them sock puppets do suck

so you want to become a rotten apple member,