Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Fones View Post
    maybe some ppl have more important things to spend there money on like Morgages, gas electricity or Food Bills, Just wish i had that money 2 spend on a game i dont i have all of the above to pay for
    Or maybe people have way better income then you .I would suggest you get a job that pays you better or go to the bargain game room to play your games,Just saying

Take your personal insults elsewhere Chadwick, because I don't appreciate them. I am doing exactly what I intended to do with this game...get on the leader-board and stay there. It is pricks like you that ruin a perfectly good game because you don't know when to leave people alone and mind your own business. I don't have an unlimited budget to buy goodies and gadgets. You have one idea about how to play this game and I have an entirely different one.

Quote Originally Posted by AFA Silent Killer View Post
    Take your personal insults elsewhere Chadwick, because I don't appreciate them. I am doing exactly what I intended to do with this game...get on the leader-board and stay there. It is pricks like you that ruin a perfectly good game because you don't know when to leave people alone and mind your own business. I don't have an unlimited budget to buy goodies and gadgets. You have one idea about how to play this game and I have an entirely different one.
    you sure do a lot of whining stevo ,that is the way you play like a crybaby that has lost his baseball

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by harold chadwick View Post
    what you need to do steve is go find another game to play because you sure as hell suck at this one,just saying
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guys what have these comments got to do with if we get proper combat based leader boards?
    Radu, thanks for listening to the points made here. I hope to see those changes soon. People are janging on on hope but the game is in danger of going off the boil if you don't shake things up soon.
    All the best for 2012

Quote Originally Posted by arne hansen View Post
    i agree it would be cool with more top players lists. I like the ones you suggest.

How about making a top list based on total attack strength, and one based on total defence strength (adding the strength of all the units you can use, and making one offensive and one defensive leaderboard).
    i agree with them!!!
    "Givro eterna amizicia", vow of eternal friendship.

Yep lets have a prize for everyone and a leader board for most missions done