Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this a Wargame or an Economic game?

The top players list is based on income and mission experience and not on combat. I.e Fight wins/win ratio or bounties collected, deaths..
    People who like to fight (like me) Will want to see lists that reflect our combat results. I couldn't care less what level i am or how much income i make, i'm just interested in keeping my wins ratio above 90% and racking up victories and Bounties!
    WA is by far one of the best combat clicker games i've played.
    Just needs the top player lists sorted out and the price of a good bounty bringing down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SOG DAGGERS View Post
    The top players list is based on income and mission experience and not on combat. I.e Fight wins/win ratio or bounties collected, deaths..
    People who like to fight (like me) Will want to see lists that reflect our combat results. I couldn't care less what level i am or how much income i make, i'm just interested in keeping my wins ratio above 90% and racking up victories and Bounties!
    WA is by far one of the best combat clicker games i've played.
    Just needs the top player lists sorted out and the price of a good bounty bringing down.

Thanks
    I agree it would be cool with more top players lists. I like the ones you suggest.

How about making a top list based on total attack strength, and one based on total defence strength (adding the strength of all the units you can use, and making one offensive and one defensive leaderboard).

First of all thank you for your suggestions and support !
    As I said before, we shall improve our "game board" as soon as we can ! Our first priority is the expansion zone- South Africa- , but after that we can work on this ( fast ) .
    If you have more suggestions and ideas, please post them

Thank you Radu for answering swiftly.
    I think you have different sorts of players, some want to advance quickly by completing missions and some want to fight and win against the other players.
    What you have is a disparity in the games ranking. The players like me who are probably still ranked below 100(i'm 290ish) because we are not investing in mission capability we are investing in character combat strength. Take a look at my stats. I've won more than 3000 fights. When i look to see how many fights the top 5 ranked players have won it's not as many as me by far.
    Ok the mission players they're levelling up quicker and the lists reflect that. So i guess your priority is in catering for these players, but believe me the playability of the game isn't a problem, no one complains that there isn't enough missions on the facebook forums.
    What they do complain about is the development of the combat system, particularly where a player cannot claim a bounty if the bountied player is in their squad. That and the price of bounty means the bounty list is empty.
    Also the ruling where you cannot hit a lower ranked player affects badly.
    I've played alongside the top players in many other apps. They like to fight. Otherwise they'd still be happy playing farmtown. They complain, they'll leave and that would be a shame as it's a great game. Very well developed. Brilliant graphics. A++

I agree! I have always been a fighter more than a level player. (Probably why I have over 80 supplies, lol). It would be great to have a board that showed maybe sanction leaders and most powerful in terms of attack and defense. And in my opinion, if the sanction board gets more action, then all the players will be much more into it.

Hello again
    I have read your posts and I can promise you that a new , improved Board will be ready soon ! All your suggestions will be taken in consideration ! We agree that 'battle' is a very,very important feature in the game and a 'fighting board' based on wins and losses is somehow essential ! Again, we are trying to please all types of players so we need a a little time to work on this, but it will be done !
    Looking forward to hearing from you

This is an economic game, pure and simple. Those that are on top of the leader boards got there because they could afford the cash to buy the gold for morale refills. Those that are winning all the battles are doing so because they have spent the cash to buy the gold to buy the units that win battles. Instead of a few weeks to go from level zero to level 300, buying morale refills with gold/cash, it would realistically take several months, maybe even a year, to do so using only the one-morale-boost-per-per day that is the no-pay option. Even trying to beat the NPC's at higher levels is quite a stretch for the average player, considering what the average player has in inventory from buying the units that are necessary for each mission. The NPC's are equipped with WAY more and heavier units than the average player will have at that level, which encourages spending. Yes, I am a leveler, and if I win a few battles along the way, that is icing on the cake, but I am NOT going to spend cash to buy units that aren't necessary to play the game. Money is the god of this game...money going into the developer's pockets.

Just remember, if nobody spent real money on this game, then there would be no game! Might wanna think about that.

maybe some ppl have more important things to spend there money on like Morgages, gas electricity or Food Bills, Just wish i had that money 2 spend on a game i dont i have all of the above to pay for

Quote Originally Posted by AFA Silent Killer View Post
    This is an economic game, pure and simple. Those that are on top of the leader boards got there because they could afford the cash to buy the gold for morale refills. Those that are winning all the battles are doing so because they have spent the cash to buy the gold to buy the units that win battles. Instead of a few weeks to go from level zero to level 300, buying morale refills with gold/cash, it would realistically take several months, maybe even a year, to do so using only the one-morale-boost-per-per day that is the no-pay option. Even trying to beat the NPC's at higher levels is quite a stretch for the average player, considering what the average player has in inventory from buying the units that are necessary for each mission. The NPC's are equipped with WAY more and heavier units than the average player will have at that level, which encourages spending. Yes, I am a leveler, and if I win a few battles along the way, that is icing on the cake, but I am NOT going to spend cash to buy units that aren't necessary to play the game. Money is the god of this game...money going into the developer's pockets.
    What you need to do Steve is go find another game to play because you sure as hell suck at this one,just saying