Welcome to the Forums

Thread: wish list gifts

wish list gifts

hey admin.

this week, i have had 5 items that people have sent me through my wishlist not turning up in my wish list and although it says on my f/b home page that they are there, when i go to my wish list it still says "0".
    next to the 3 boxes , where it lists your wish items there is two boxes that tell you who the last two players that sent you an item are and what they sent. my missing items dont show up in there either.
    any ideas?

thanks
    Last edited by AtticGeneral; 07-29-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: more info

Administrator
    Hi AtticGeneral,

There may be times when the Facebook feed is displayed but the collection item transaction is not being processed. This often happens when the sender closes the browser/tab immediately after they have sent the item or if Facebook fails to send a callback to our server right after the feed is posted. In these cases, the feed gets displayed, but the item transaction is not processed. That means that the item is still in your sender's inventory (it can't be lost). This is also why the feed link was changed to "Play Now" instead of "Accept Item" - when you see the feed on your profile / timeline, the item should already be in your inventory without having to click on the feed. If it's not, it means that there was a problem with the transaction, as explained above. To check weather the item got sent or not, you should check under the "Inventory" - "Collections" - right to the "Wishlist" section there is a "received collection items" section. If you can't see the item there, ask your friend to send it again (let them know that they still have the item, it was not deducted from their account).
    Unfortunately, we can't fix this issue, but we are analyzing other ways of sending and receiving the collection items that won't have to deal with this issue.

thank you for explaining it to me/us

My wish list doesnt seem to be working at all
    Just big cross on each box that I can't do anything with.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by WID0WMAKER View Post
    My wish list doesnt seem to be working at all
    Just big cross on each box that I can't do anything with.
    You need to add items to your wishlist. You can add items from Inventory, Collections subsection. Each collection item has an "Add" button below it's photo. You should add items that are missing from your inventory, then share the wishlist with your allies. Let us know if you have any other issues, thank you!

It was working perfectly fine before hand, but seems to be fine again now. Thank you anyway for your reply.

Widowmaker, my thanks for your items. I needed them.

Machiavelli