Welcome to the Forums

Cool Morale Packs Use Anytime

If the Morale Packs can use anytime it will more fun to play this game.........

actually it would be a huge mistake. Then all you would have is super weak / high level players. But go ahead and use your moral packs and level real fast. When you get my level, i will show you what I mean. I love adding to all my wins!

Players like me with high morale would level too fast if you could use as many morale packs as you wanted to in one day.

Hello !
    We think that using the Morale Packs anytime will somehow ruin the game balance.. If you have further more suggestions please let us know

Maybe not unlimited morale pack usage, but something reasonable, like maybe 5-10 morale packs per day. At the higher levels, one morale pack equates to 1 level a day at best, unless one is willing to keeping buying morale refills, which gets expensive in a hurry. Missions in the last mission group take 1040 to 1400 morale...per click, and even with 15400 morale, that is only 11 clicks, and only one-half of a level in experience points. Frankly, the leveling XP required and the morale per XP have gotten ridiculous. Next level for me takes 6100 XP, which equates to 30,500 morale...even with the 1.25 XP boost. It would take 86 hours for me to get full morale without boosts, which means I could do a whopping 11 clicks every 3.56 days, or 2 clicks per day. Please give us something reasonable...

Hello!
    We have noted this matter and will try to find a suitable solution...something that won't unbalance the gameplay.

I agree with Radu
    "Givro eterna amizicia", vow of eternal friendship.

Too fast leveling, Makes my heart go aflutter....free and easy wins a-coming!!!!!(Now, use anytime SUPPLY packs,That's a winner)

I agree with the admins. Imagine having 300 friends, they ALL send each other Morale Packs. You can use them any time, so why not?
    You'd have players join into the game and be level 500 in a week.
    Oh yes, they'd suck. We'd stomp the daylights out of them, (heck, they'd still be using Training Grounds or Barracks for income, how good could they be?)
    Using the Morale Packs every 8 hours is VERY reasonable.

hsst, err, Mach, quit scaring the fish off !!...