Welcome to the Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    exactly why would you need units anyways all you do is level up like farmville

Is this game not Farmville then??? Damn, I thought it looked slightly different!!

don't you just love the Rhetoric on here , if this is what passes as a ' Forum ' then I can see how much the game has progressed since its first incarnation , I see we have RAS(h) , I'm just wondering where the EG's are ( even if they can't win any battles) , oh yeah and DOA ( DEAD on Arrival) , I figure they will be sitting this one out...lol, all too busy in Desert Ops .

For giggles this was left on my wall:
    Lightening _Jack ⋅ 34 days ago
    Glad to see you back in the game , was hoping to see some of the old faces again
    Delete ⋅ Block User

(He was attacking my friend so I found him and pounded him over and over as he was higher level than me lol)

Lightening _Jack ⋅ 34 days ago
    and I see you are as big a prick now as you were in the old game, you knob-head
    Delete ⋅ Block User

^ROFL Lighten up Jack !

Billy
    ~MERC~ Shadow

LMAO.. Thats what I love about the war games.. Sh$t talking doesn't get any better.

Ahhhhh, I forgot how much I love the "whitty" banter these forums provide. Now that I can FINALLY post on them, I look forwards to joining in on them.

Machiavelli

p.s. the RAS sucks, (I figured I'd keep the whitty banter at the same level as what I saw above).

oops, that's supposed to be "witty" banter.