Welcome to the Forums

I hope you're all happy now

All those who voted to remove the feature of being able to sanction anyone at anytime, You have successfully made the sanction board a non factor in this game.....good job. The sanctions that I put up 28 hours ago are still sitting there on the recent sanctions list. I would put up more but i haven't been attacked in 2 days and my whole feed is from Nona so the last attacks from anyone else were about 4 days ago by Bowser......To be honest it looks to me like this whole game may be taking a turn for the worse....people just don't seem to be playing anymore....I'm only receiving about 20 gifts per day now and those are from loyal daily gifters.... a few months ago the gifts were coming in so fast it was hard to keep up, and that was when i barely sent out gifts.....now I send out gifts daily and barely gets returns. I hope I'm wrong but people seem to be leaving this game in flocks. I do like the addition of the boss battles but it just seems to me like the bosses took away the WAR aspect of this game. Instead of Warzone it has become friendzone. I really like this game devs and I hope you can find a way to get people's interest back. thank you

Hmmmm.... I see your point also. Other than attacks by one certain player on my side too, I'm not getting hit at all either. Not that I'm hitting anyone much at this point too, (I've been boss fighting way too much).

So it seems that maybe a little WAR in Warzone may be needed again. I'm going to stop boss fighting, (or severely curtail it), and start fighting and sanctioning again, (though for the past two days my sanctioning ability has ceased to function also).

Machiavelli

Administrator
    The sanctions limit has been temporarily removed - this means that you are again able to sanction players that have not attacked or sanctioned you in the last 7 days. We will try to find a permanent solution for this issue. Thank you for your feedback.

I would say that the reasons your not getting attacked is 1) Your account is just a bit tough for most players, who seem to think that racing to the top is a good thing, irregardless of the fact that they have no units or income when they get there, and 2) the better attack and defense units available through boss battles.
    the decrease in gifting is due to other factors, which I will discus at another time
    RONIN

here here. friends are for farmville. and dead or alive app. Warzone needs to do some advertising, perhaps on the sister application. It`s unfortunately very true, many of folks are leaving the beloved game Warzone : Armageddon. I`m willing to do whatever it takes to keep the game alive. Good thread Tommy, not kissing anyones ass (with RAS it gets you nowhere anyways lol) this all just needed to be said. Kudos