Welcome to the Forums

why boss kill gifts seem random and not fair?

many players who do a real lot damage to a boss recieve less then other who do a lot less damage
    is it random? or just need luck , i see many times a warrior give 100 k damage to a boss to recieve almost nothing and the other who only give 10 k recieve the max , is that normal to you dev?
    thx to reply maybe 50 players wait your call here
    have a nice day

I totally agree with Joel on this one, the payouts seem extremely variable and after putting a lot of time and effort into some of these boss fights and obviously ammo supplies the rewards seem mostly crap

i will not lie , i use minies who have a lot less supplies then me who always do less damage then me , and they recieve many more epic and armagedon items then me , somethings wrong here
    low levels recieve more?

Too many crap items as well, when they are supposed to have the same drop percentage as others, why so many depth bombs and no crate or moale refils? Someone is telling lies.
    I participated in about 8 Ana Mendoza battles yesterday 16/12, 1 crate, this is not right

Strange, I participated in about eight Mendoza battles yesterday and got about 100 crates...

actually, they have been slacking on the crates lately. I'm losing more than I'm gaining back in battles, so I know the ratio has been changed. I miss my supply crates. But then, I slacked off on Wang Qin kills also, (where you get the most crates from).