Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you Alex for bringing timer down. Merry Christmas

Hello Alex
    used some Gold to get the last to trade ,bevore the countdown is down ,and all i got was the same ,its not fair !
    All i got 0,6,11,6,4,4 !thanks for that Christmas Joke ,im not the only one ,my Friend Mark cant trade ,he has 0 where i have 11 !

Uwe,
    All the items have the exact same drop chance, none of them has precedence over the others. All I can advise again is to don't rush and use gold for unpacking, since you are guaranteed to get one unit at the end of the event if you have at least 10 items (which you do).

nothing for new years ?? lol happy new years all :-)
    ~RAS~ Grave Digger

How can get the Santageddon?????

Hi MOSSAD777,
    To get the Santageddon, you had to participate in the Christmas Event mini-game. You can get the unit if you have at least 10 items (no matter which ones) by clicking the Trade button. The complete set of rules is available at the start of this thread.
    After this ends, the Santageddon will still be available in the Marketplace.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.