Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hmmm...interesting. I agree with Joel.

Speaking as one of the "low levels" who would get pounded, I still am for opening up the attack boards. The resulting free-for-all that will ensue will definitely boost play time up,and probably spark an arms race....After all, it's the conflict we play these games for.....

ATTENTION DEVS!!!! When we gift we see supply refills and moral boosts and they can even be requested to friends. Could you please add Health boosts and add a money boost as well? I think it would be better than just paying out to refill your health. There is also the gift of experience. It costs a lot to heal and for sanctioning which is another issue we can talk about later. Please get back to us as soon as possible. Thank you

Gifting changes

8I also agree that it is way too expensive for units, sanctions, and healing.... Please consider dropping them because it is too long of a wait and then too slow of game play. You can also add more places to do missions in so why can't all these things be lowered. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank your for your time.

I forgot to mention that the sanction board should be able to be its own page and if you lower the bounties It is almost 100% that more people will come back to play and the people who already play will play even more.
    Thanks again. Tamara Please respond as soon as possible.

joel ( Conan ) did you say you were going to quit warzone, at least that's what you say on the message boards. It's because of you joel people are leaving this game because your a cheater and have so many accounts ( as you say mini's ). go play bingo or something because players are really getting sick of you trying to control how players play this game, hard to compete and attack someone with 20 + accounts like you mr big bad Conan.
    Last edited by Joseph Lemieux; 12-29-2012 at 04:39 AM.
    ~RAS~ Grave Digger

Alex, will you in the near future be reducing the att and def boost that is currently at 15% this is still to high. let's try 5%. I would also suggest 2 gold drops in missions per new roll out for an additional 50% total marketplace gold to use in Warzone,
    ~RAS~ Grave Digger

jezus always the same story , you beat them and they start to insulth you an even report you to facebook to try to delete you , they call me a racist a cheater its just a never ending story . 20 minies? why not 50 ? and why you not take a look in the mirror joseph and all your clan? nothing remains from old school ras in this game where i was proud to be member , why you think i left ras ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Vanwijnsberghe View Post
    jezus always the same story , you beat them and they start to insulth you an even report you to facebook to try to delete you , they call me a racist a cheater its just a never ending story . 20 minies? why not 50 ? and why you not take a look in the mirror joseph and all your clan? nothing remains from old school ras in this game where i was proud to be member , why you think i left ras ?
    I just figured so you would have more players to hit.....

In all reality, we have two games going here. the "regular" players, who put 0 cash in, just time, and the credit card players, who put actual cash into a game......This is where the restrictions against hitting lower levels comes in...The gap between levels become extremely pronounced, and the cc players race off into the sunset, only to find......nobody else is there.....then they try to change the rules, to fit their situation.....
    I don't know that opening up the battle board would ruin or save the game, but there are players who would leave. Of course, without changes, there ar those who will leave too, so its a dilemma any way you look at it.

you not wrong here ronin ( i will not call your real name and reveal your cover )
    just a question , who dev like the most, cc players or just zero spenders
    and if you think i the only cc players who play this game then think again