Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    joseph you the only who not stay polite in forum
    why you not start a new topic abouth minies ,
    i will name mine thats only bodyguard , my wife have here minie to
    so we play whit 4
    do you want i give a list all ras minies?
    you a new member in ras and a very weak one , in my old school ras would never acept you

I was not aware chickens have lips and cant shut up and quit like you threatened to the dev's do you remember that?? [Moderated], you have more than just 2 accounts. I was with ~HS~ until adrian asked me to join the ~RAS~ family, you quit and left ~RAS~ your mistake your hated more than ever now lol and your a joke !!!
    Last edited by Alex; 01-03-2013 at 04:01 AM.
    ~RAS~ Grave Digger

Guys, let's stop here with the attacks or I'll have to start some post moderation. Please keep your energy for the game.
    Last edited by Alex; 01-03-2013 at 06:10 AM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

how can i send you a private message alex? i have something to ask in private

Joel, to send a private message click on a username and then Private Message.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

i just want to say that i really love the game

he game is in need of a radical shake up.
    New Year was great, for 3 days, with the regeneration times being shortened, as you reach higher levels there is less and less to do in the game, so this was a great boost.
    That would go a long way to explaining the mini's, people want to play the game, so they open up a new acct, so they can do so.
    The amount of active players is very small in comparison to the amount that are registered, I imagine a lot quit at level 100 or so, when things get too expensive and the game slows down considerably, boredom sets in.
    Proof of this is in how many people "Liked" on the Santageddon gift, initially it asked for 500 likes, didn't get close to that, only the dedicated players and their mini's did so.
    People love the game, and it would be nice if some of their ideas were taken into consideration.
    Speeding things up, Have a maximum amount for health regeneration, say a figure of 50 million, bases get to be prohibitive, not quite sure what the price is for final bases, but I imagine in the region of 200 billion for the last cash base, 100 gold for the gold base, 15 million for the last honour points base and 500 million for the final oil, bearing in mind, there are new levels coming out, what price the new bases, it will take forever.
    After Australasia, what comes next, a space race? how prohibitive would be the costs?
    The game is going to die from inertia, people will stop playing when it gets too boring.
    Oh yes, I am on the verge of dropping out.

this is a new game , give dev a chance to fix
    we not own this game we just play it,
    all we ask need a lot time for dev to do
    it easy to say it a lot more hard to do

we trust you alex

Geronimo,
    Thanks, me and the team appreciate it.

James and everyone,
    We do take ideas into consideration, I'm personally compiling a list (that's pretty huge by now) with new features and fixes that I hope will make it into the game. A small problem in these months is the fact that we work to launch the new expansion and that's our current priority, after which we will begin re-balancing the game. We hoped we could launch the expansion by Christmas, but something is always coming up in development so a clear release date is still unknown, although it should still be this month. Thanks.

Alex, appreciate it, these were just ideas I was airing out loud, but they are also gripes that a few of the players have voiced, either here or in news feed-
    Geronimo, Hello Conan. not a very good disguise. It's not a new game, it's been going over a year now