Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: junst an idea

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Joel Vanwijnsberghe;3943]hey james , why you not talk abouth all the insulths and pictures abouth myself and my woman in socky's room [/B]even before i hit you , i did ask to heal all who att you, almost nobody hit Conan i did ask this for other players
    you all hate me cause i way to powerfull ,
    alex this game drops in numbers every week , do something
    regards
    Joel. There is nothing in Sockyroom about you, if you are referring to the bicker room, that's a different matter, any insults you get there, just means you didn't read the intructions on the tin.
    So just for you, the hard of thinking
    Everyone welcome , no bitching and crying if you verbally get your ass handed to ya . Ya can post battles won or lost . Make fun of the other groups .
    Hope it helps

@Alex, glad to hear that, though the healing time penalty is more about doing boss fights. IMHO

hey what is this the warzone forum? or the i not like joel forum moehahahaa

make sanctions easier, cheaper, and more will play. make sanctions vs. anyone an option and more will play. we LOVE sanctions. we miss sanctions... my precious sanctions...

I would like to have more units attacking/defending in battle

I don't believe it is a good idea to be healing your 'enemies', just so you can kill them,repeatedly. I believe that full health upon sanction is enough.
    I think the greatest issue with the game was the huge disparity between earnings, and costs....And the huge advantage that the credit carders gained because of it. While obviously, Alex, you must agree, as the changes other than the "b" module have been pretty much designed to address this.
    Allowing Joel to heal, and pound whoever "disrespects" him, will put this game down in short order.
    The overbearing fact is these games take time, and patience, And Joel, in running to the top, has exhibited neither of these traits.
    No disrespect intended, But that's how I see it.

I think the fact of the matter is this idea is rubbish. Nough said.

An idea would be able to let players drop a little lower for targets to hit. the picken's are slim for the high level players.

say, if they have all levels opened and/or done..should be fair game.

I am lower level Falsadoom. Hit me