Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

reallocation of skills points

This is a bad idea as it makes no point in thinking about where you allocate skills in the first place. that was done in armed forces and changed the playing field from all those that leveled up fast and then reallocated skills to be strong leaving the rest of us that placed skills thoughtfully as low level players that were left out to dry. That game is almost dead because of that feature.

I agree this is a bad move for many of reasons. .
    1. Take MW (another pvp game) on there I could level up (and thus play non stop) all day long. Think about it. . the stats put into all energy, and or ammo you could easily syncronize yourself to be able to level up without end. Continuum of Leving. Bad, bad, bad. I would honestly be too bored with that, and futhermore I do not play Armed Forces. . any more. . at my level I was, and still am unstoppable. That is not at all fun. The game should be challenging for one and all.
    2. People who kick my ass lose their edge, the day this happens. Making it once again very boring for Kisame. I`m telling you I rock at these games, but I need to be challenged.
    3. I need to be challenged.
    4. Referring to 3 again I cannot stress that enough that I must be challenged. Nothing easy is fun, I just can`t stress that enough.
    5. Can somebody please co-sign this? Dang.
    6. Alot of the games pvp strategy will diminish, and a lot of us like it how it is.
    7. People who don`t like how it is should figure out a way to dig out, patience is a virture.
    8. I would hate to see this game rupture any futher than it already has, some changes could be made but not this. Not the stats. Some of us worked for that, and thought about it long and hard.
    9. I hate to put it this way but it is a game, yes this is true but some of us don`t wanna be played with.
    10. Refer to three, and let`s continue to have fun playing Warzone : Armageddon (the strategy game)

Well Yeah I think Yvonne is totally correct on that point in IMO
    I too played a game similar to this and faced the same problem there too

I also 100% agree with Yvonne, peoples strategies in this game as to where they allocate skill points is their choice but if there is a change, even if it is a one-off then this would seriously impact upon the game.

For example if someone has placed the majority of their skills into morale and have therefore leveled fast to a high level and also amassed a large quantity money then fine their choice but if they suddenly reduce their morale level and invest skills elsewhere then they are not getting penalised for their high level and have therefore achieved an advantage.
    I too play Armed Forces, albeit now on a much reduced basis, and this game suffered severely because of that change.
    They also made an error with unit imbalance where attacks units were so much stronger than defence units that people way below others in overall strength could beat higher levels.
    Id hate to see this happen in this game as it is most enjoyable and hopefully more so as you roll out updates/modifications etc

my skill points stay where there are i will change nothing , but i know a lot player who will jump in the air when they have this chance , it sure can change this game , let see where this lead and it true in armed forces it was only nice for dev they recieve a lot gold hahahahaaaa

Yvonne is right. Energy players who leveled up quickly could just re-arrange their points and clobber those who spend their's wisely and with effort. Everyone will simply energy their way up, then switch. Sad.

SANCTIONS. GIVE US CHEAPER SANCTIONS and against EVERYONE. That is what will make people play. We love to fight. And if we can't fight back, we get stronger friends to join in and fight for us by sanctioning bastards. This invokes TEAM play. TEAM play means more players are needed for stronger and larger teams.

But without cheaper sanctions, (say twice our hourly income or so), and against all players above say, level 50, you won't get us fighting each other enough. We like to fight, but as collective groups of angry, aggressive, mean spirited team players with a vengeful streak. It's fun...

Mach

I agree sanctions are the most important part of the game

Horrible idea.will ruin the game...

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    Horrible idea.will ruin the game...
    co-signed.

well it seems a skill point reallocation is an up and comming update, says so in another thread.
    thanks devs, bad idea, so if your changing it so anyone can now reallocate their skill points, then i want my money back
    and i will quit.