Welcome to the Forums

Warzone: Armageddon Character Sneak peek

Today we have a very special surprise for all you fighters that roam the forum: a sneak peek at our brand new expansion. Don't hesitate and click to see what's behind link no. 1: http://forum.warzonefb.com/showthread.php?t=1748

The expansion will be rolled out sometimes at the start of next week.

This thread is open to everyone so let us know your initial impressions regarding the expansion and the guide.

Note: a F.A.Q. detailing the new expansion will be available soon.
    Last edited by Alex; 01-19-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Waiting to see if I'll be a Marine, Spy, or Merc...

looks real nice , chapeau

well I can tell you, the spy gets his butt handed to him....repeatedly....

Am also disappointed in the prices of things..especially gold. I suspect that I will not be talking "advantage" of this new feature.
    I think an upgrade to existing issues(sanctions) should have been given over a new feature designed to suck gold out of players
    Just my thoughts

yes i agree with ronin, we just asked for a few simple changes, like opening up the battle board and you give us this.
    now i have to pick a character and buy him gloves, lmao. you have taken a good game and ruined it.

looked at it, must say....what a pile of fetid dingos droppings

get rid of the arena bs and fix what needs to be fixed in the game .All you would have to do is follow what was on the old world at war game and you would have 500,000 daily players within 6 months making a boat load of cash it aint rocket science