Welcome to the Forums

two games in one?

alex

if i choose not to play this new side of the game that you have intruded, the character part, arena stuff,
    will that have an impact on my game that i play now, because to be honest, you have made the game alot more difficult and not enjoyable anymore.

AtticGeneral,
    If you really choose not to play the new module, it shouldn't have any impact on the first part. The only way you could be affected is by fighting in the Arena, but since players enter it only by choice, you can choose to stay away from it. Of course, we hope you'll eventually find something you like about the expansion, since this is only v 1.0 and we have tons of stuff planned for it. And yes, what we consider urgent now are old issues, like healing and the Sanctions board. Still, I hope you'll give the expansion a chance from time to time, if not now, maybe when we've worked on it a bit more.
    Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

thank you alex for your quick reply. im sorry but i really dont like it and will choose not to play it. i have helped many many players in this game, no one i have spoken too either understands it or likes it. i dont speak for anyone but myself
    and wish you well with it.

i did play 5 min and was bored hell a level 1000 have to start level 1 again sorry i will not play this part this game to
    it same i play atari console 30 years ago , we all did hope you upgrade boss kills and did what players ask ,
    i pass this one
    regards

I like the new arena, the raids are ok but the xp given is way less than on the missions i think.

Old players with a lot of energy have an advantage in the arena, if they use the energy to complete raids to get better equipment.

Arne,
    The Arena has 6 levels for now depending on level and players can only fight other players that are close enough to their level. So no need to worry about major imbalances.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

This second part is just like the "Band of Heroes" game ,and we all know what happened to that game right?Yep it sucked and didn,t last.Get rid of it and work on the first part

What I want to know is if any weapons attained in the character/new module used in battles of the old?