Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks again for the info and assistance.

Alex,
    I've got a new one for you... Investigator Boots for the Mercenary. They show up on my inventory as the most powerful of my boots selection, (five star, won them in a boss fight), but they have no extra stats so they are worthless. Did someone forget to input stats for them?

Mach

Mach,
    You were right about the Investigator Boots, their stats were not the correct ones. We've addressed this and everything should be ok.
    Sorry for this and Thanks for the notice.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Alex,
    yep, I have another question for ya. I get my items from the Kunta Boss Battles, but in the two Bafana boss battles that I've entered, though I win prizes, I can never find them in my inventory! What is up with that?
    Name:  character items.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  69.8 KB
    They don't appear at all in my mercenary's gear or in the warehouse buildable items. Any idea as to why? Are they for secondary characters or maybe items for when I am higher level?

Mach

Mach,
    King Bafana is the 12th Boss and as I've stated in another post, he will supply you with items for the second sub-class (the first and 11th boss give items for the first sub-class, the 2nd and 12th give items for the second and so on).
    Don't worry about the items, they will be in your Inventory once you unlock the second sub-class.
    Again, sorry for the confusion, we forgot to specify this clearly.
    Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

I'm slow. My thanks. I don't know how many times I went round and round out of stupidity. You've cleared it up as usual. Now to work on getting a secondary character!
    I thought that may be the case, but I wasn't certain.

Mach

p.s. by the way, my thanks again for all the work you all have done with the game and with the responses here on the forum. we all appreciate it.

Mach,
    Glad to be of help.
    Thanks a lot, we do try and gratitude is always uplifting. Thank you.
    Last edited by Alex; 01-31-2013 at 12:47 PM.