Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boss Fight Items for Characters

I've read the part in the Forum about the new Characters. I've even got one started. But I can't switch to items for my Character in boss fights. I keep getting a green check mark and a swirling arrow like it's thinking. Meanwhile it states that I've selected units for my army, but that I can switch at any time for units for my character.
    Unfortunately there is NO button to do this. I'm guessing that the little swirling arrow is where the button would be. (see attached photo)

Mach.

Hi Machiavelli,

In the Boss fight screen, you should see two buttons on the bottom. One is Army Units, the other is Characters. And yes, you can switch between the two anytime before the fight is over.
    Does this still happen? What about after a refresh? And just to be sure, what browser are you using? Also, if you tried to attach an image, please try again, as it doesn't seem to be here.
    Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

I get the same issue using win 7 and Chrome, I'll upload an image with the next boss

Added image http://i.imgur.com/p4iVIfN.png
    Last edited by Michael Davison; 01-23-2013 at 02:23 AM.

I have the same problem as Machiavelli (i am using chrome).

Hi everyone,
    We've looked into this and a simple refresh should fix it if it isn't already. If not, please clean up the browser's cache and try again.
    Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Alex,
    sent you a message. The forum would not let me post ANYTHING.

Mach,
    I've answered with this, basically (applies to this thread): we're checked and everything should be okay, on all browsers. All we can recommend at this point is to clear the cache again, before or after closing and reopening the browser.
    Also, we apologize for the forum error, posting should be good now.
    Thanks.

Alex, what ever you all did worked. I've now got the selection between Army and Character on the bottom of my Boss Fights.

Thanks,
    Mach

Though I have noticed that I only get the option on certain bosses. Is there a reason for this. I don't get it on General Smith, or Chancellor Ludwig. But I do get it on Kunta Okwonkwo.

Mach

Mach,
    Glad it's all sorted out.
    For the second point you mention, we have to apologize since this is something we forgot to mention in the FAQ. For now, the only bosses that provide Character Items are the first two, the 11th and the 12th, for the first two sub-classes respectively. They are specifically marked as such for every class, meaning the third sub-class we will introduce will get items from the third and 13th Boss and so on. Sorry for this, will be sure to get it into the FAQ.
    Thanks.