Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warzone: Armageddon Updates

Greetings everyone,

Following the feedback received over the last months, we are announcing some newly-introduced small but important updates:

Sanctions
    20% cheaper during work-days, from 5X hourly income to 4X hourly income.
    Sanction Party!
    Furthermore, during the weekend, Sanctioning someone will only cost 2X hourly income, which should lead to more active and intense Sanctions-board battles.

Healing
    Starting with level 100, healing will progressively cost less. The higher your level, the bigger the change in healing cost. Some clear examples:

level 200 - 25% cost reduction
    level 400 - 50% cost reduction
    level 600 - over 60% cost reduction
    (all compared to previous costs at the respective levels)

If you're somewhere between levels 100 and 200, you might not feel the change immediately, but from level 200 onwards, healing costs will be progressively less of a hassle.
    Furthermore, the waiting time between healing attempts has been reconsidered and will now allow for a much more fluid battle and healing interplay.
    We cannot completely remove the waiting time for now, since it helps prevent some forms of cheating and abuse, but we hope the new formula will be to everyone's liking.

Health Boosts have been introduced! You can now ask your allies for them and use one every 8 hours.

Second batch of updates - January 28

- the following Bosses have had their Health readjusted a bit: Federal Chancellor Ludwig Schmidt, Freedom Fighter Kunta Okonkwo, Warrior King Bafana and General Andrew Smith;
    - damage received in boss fights has been reduced, with increasing effectiveness the higher your maximum health;
    - players who Contribute to a boss fight (meaning, they only need to click the link for a fight, without Engage) will receive cash rewards (for up to 15 answered calls / player / day)
    - when the number of contributions required by each tier is reached, every active participant will receive Honor points;
    - when you collect items for ended battles you will also receive a cash reward, based on your damage percentage;
    - victories against bosses are now logged on the Profile page.

Third batch of updates - February 1st

- Attack Log - starting from today, you will be able to see every attack you have initiated. On the Home tab, click on "Attack Front" to see your attacks and on "Defense Front" to see your Defense log.
    NOTICE: the Attack log (Attack Front) will only start to log attacks from when you first initiated one after the update was introduced.
    - Every player will be healed once a day when a Sanction is placed on him if his Health is insufficient for battle (this is the result of our previous poll)
    NOTICE: this happens without being notified and is applied to each player only once a day, no matter who tries to Sanction him.

Don't forget to leave us your feedback and any other questions or suggestions you might have.

Thank you and Good luck on the battlefield!
    Last edited by Alex; 02-01-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Alex and team,
    Thank you very much for the reduction in healing costs. It's already saved me over 250 million dollars this morning.
    Look forward to the sanctions at the weekend as I presume people will go sanction mad and sanction the same players , over and over again.
    Is there a top limit to how many times you can sanction the same player? Apart from the need for the player to regain health that is.
    Gordon Hughes

Gordon,
    Glad you like the new stuff.
    Regarding Sanctions, a player can sanction another player for a maximum of two times a day, while a player can be sanctioned by anyone for a maximum of five times a day.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

real nice update its a great start
    thank you alex

now thats what i call an improvement ty

I am assuming a players worth somehow is being affected by these new changes, because my worth was cut by more than half since yesterday and is now 2x my hourly income.

yes cause it sanction party in weekend , we all cheap to sanction in weekend hahahahaaa

Yes I like the changes to healing costs and sanctions nice job

Hi everyone,
    A second batch of updates is in sooner than expected. Without further ado:

- the following Bosses have had their Health readjusted a bit: Federal Chancellor Ludwig Schmidt, Freedom Fighter Kunta Okonkwo, Warrior King Bafana and General Andrew Smith;
    - damage received in boss fights has been reduced, with increasing effectiveness the higher your maximum health;
    - players who Contribute to a boss fight (meaning, they only need to click the link for a fight, without Engage) will receive cash rewards (for up to 15 answered calls / player / day)
    - when the number of contributions required by each tier is reached, every active participant will receive Honor points;
    - when you collect items for ended battles you will also receive a cash reward, based on your damage percentage;
    - victories against bosses are now logged on the Profile page.

Other updates are on the way, so stay tuned and, as always, we appreciate any feedback you might have.
    Last edited by Alex; 01-28-2013 at 10:43 AM.

wow feel in heaven here lol thanks