Welcome to the Forums

Thread: free gift

free gift

First thing i am loving the game great jobs Dev's.Second i was just wondering if they are any plans on opening up some more free gifts to unlock after the level 100 US liner.And lastly will there be an name change option in the marketplace and also will there be an option to change my player type/bonus i,e faster Morale regen/faster supplie regen/extra cash as i would like to change from what i have to try a different type.Thank you and keep up the good work. (hope this all makes sense)

should i have even bothered posting on here as Radu a mod was online Yesterday @ 10:06 PM yet some how did not find time or bother to check my thread which was posted @ 06:36 PM to give a simple yes,no or can not say.

Administrator
    Hi, thanks for the feedback!
    Gifts for levels 100+ will be available soon. The change of player type will also be available soon at the Marketplace. The option for changing your name is not in our plans right now (we'll consider it for the future).
    Let us know if you have any other questions

I agree with Strikeforce. A name change option would be a pretty good idea for the marketplace. And i really like the idea of changing character too. THX

I also agree with Strike force and RAS-Slaughter. Hope the "Gifts & options" will be done soon. Thank you Admin !

allies

how can i get allies without adding them as face friends?