Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Warzone: Armageddon Featured Items Contest

Greetings everyone,

To get a better feel of the community's desires regarding customization, we're launching a small contest. All you have to do is post your ideas for featured objects that you'd like to see in the game (old module only) and if your idea is selected you will get the respective unit for free. This only applies to the first person that suggests the unit, not to everyone that will subsequently support it. SO - come up with original units and if we select your idea, you get one for free!

Rules:

- This applies only to items for the old module, not for the Character expansion
    - The units will be Featured items
    - If we choose your idea you get one for free
    - Only the first person that suggests a chosen unit will get the respective unit
    - There is no set limit - for now - for how many we'll accept
    - Post your ideas in this thread

Best of luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Alex; 01-24-2013 at 10:53 AM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

With Valentines Day coming up, let's go with a heart box of exploding chocolate or roses that the petals are razor blades.

With the roses idea, they could also be poisonous roses.

Infantry: Red Cross Unit or a M.A.S.H. (if you're going for a "Red" theme for Valentine's Day), i.e. military surgeon, doctor, nurse, or field medic. A supporting infantry item could be a First Aid kit for Defensive points.

Armored: Military Hospital Vehicle, (i.e. mobile surgical unit), for a great defense. (google images of mobile army surgical vehicle and you'll see what I mean).

Air: Can't believe I've never seen an A-10 Warthog on here. Google that. Anything that can fire depleted uranium bullets through a tank, (like a 500 degree Fahrenhiet 50 caliber round through a stick of warm butter), and take as much damage as that machine needs a spot on here.

Naval: Liaoning, China's first super carrier. Or a Naval Support Ship, (see this link: http://www.msc.navy.mil/sealift/2007/july/bridge.htm ), without which a fleet would quickly run out of most supplies and be stuck dead in the water.

Mach
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 01-25-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Hmm, seems like somebody went and put thought into this(Mach), But other items I thought of: Drones, Artillery,and lasers(with, or without Sharks)
    In all actuality, Existing units are sufficient, We just need more cash with which to purchase them...
    There it is,,My top suggestion...A new Base, The Federal Reserve...You can print as much as you want .....
    Hehehe

Ronin, ya made me drool. Sharks with lasers. There is no greater weapon for an arch villain. Sniff, sniff, you're making want to bring out my old Dr. Evil pic again for my Facebook Profile...
    Name:  sharks with lasers.jpg
Views: 2193
Size:  5.5 KBName:  Dr. Evil.jpg
Views: 1596
Size:  8.1 KB

Well, ok, maybe not sharks with friggan lasers, but I miss being bald.

Military Bomb Squad... the Hurt Locker was awesome.

Attachment 67

From Ronin: In all actuality, Existing units are sufficient, We just need more cash with which to purchase them...
    There it is,,My top suggestion...A new Base, The Federal Reserve...You can print as much as you want .....

Hehehe

Dibs on the first Trillion Dollar Coin, (featuring Dr. Evil of course)
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 01-28-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Infantry: US NAVY S.E.A.L. , Ghengis Khan

Ground: German Maus super heavy tank, M24 Chaffee, Patton tank

Air: B-17, B-29 or B-52 bomber

Sea: 40mm Bofors gun, Red October

infantry weapon: flamethrower, Schmeisser MP-40, M1 Garand, MAC-10

infantry gear: night vision goggles, GPS unit

@Machiavelli...the game does have the A-10 warthog. it's called Thunderbolt II....which is it's military tag. the name pays homage to the P-47 Thunderbolt fighter/ground support from WWII.

sorry...game already has NVG's and flamethrower..so add C-ration or K-ration to the infantry gear...soldier has got to eat! also M-60 machine gun, colt .45
    Last edited by FALSADOOM; 01-29-2013 at 06:53 AM.