Welcome to the Forums

[DENIED] My Base Autocollect Bot-Never Miss a Collect!

I just finished coding my auto-collect bot to collect base money whenever it's ready! It's hosted on a VPS with online access, so you can navigate to the bot and try it out yourself!
    I'm gonna provide 10 free trials only, for now. I have contacted the admin about this idea, but he never replied, so I thought I'd post it.

All you have to do is send me your facebook ID number (if you have a nickname, just go to http://graph.facebook.com/nickname and you'll get the ID from there). I just need your ID to add it to the "allowed" list for the bot; I don't want anyone accessing it. Then, I'll reply with a PM including the instructions you should follow to activate the bot, including the link.

Features:
    • Auto-collect money as soon as it's ready
    • Automatically deposits all your money in Bank with each collect
    • Easy to setup (less than 5 minutes)

Here, take a sneak peek at it:
    Name:  wabot.jpg
Views: 2350
Size:  14.0 KB

Grab your trial fast!
    PS: The trial will only be for one week
    Last edited by cysto; 08-22-2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Denied by admin

I want that. What about payment, though? And is this allowed by the game?
    Thanks, and good luck on sales for the future!

Hey Cyanide. Just send me your ID and I'll give you the instructions.
    And about the payment and selling, I won't be doing that without the admin's consent, which I'm still waiting for.

Okay, I have you on Facebook, I guess. Level 140, sending morale? I'll send you my ID via Inbox. Thanks!

Instructions sent and session activated You have 7 days from now (168 hours). Please post feedback

Just bumping this because of the shitty spam threads -_-

Administrator
    Sorry cysto, but this bot is against our rules (no automated scripts, of any kind). Moreover, the properties are set this way so that in order to get your money you have to visit the game. It's opposed to other approaches seen in various games where if you don't log in for a month you have lots of cash, automatically collected in your account, on an hourly rate.

We have nothing against a player making money using our game - with third-party websites such as clan websites, add-me services, guidelines or anything in this direction. But an automated script cannot be used or distributed by any player. We have increased the security on our side, the script shouldn't work anymore. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for asking about this.

Ah dammit, well that was a waste of coding time. I'm glad it was settled this way though; I was afraid that you would go extreme, but thanks for being forgiving
    And good job done by the devs; this proves that they're capable of fixing exploits in such short notice.

this is the first guy that I've ever seen be honest about this. most players hid the bots and kept it secret. my thanks to the admins for being honest and fair with him.

Machiavelli

Hmm, I still think a BCS is in order,,,