Welcome to the Forums

more details on campaign for details

what you show in forum is not the same for example. black market, and how you move to next campaign and what level you are on. i have all 4 stars in all three bases what next? what you need is a video on the new campaign. please help me under stand more.

Hi Dean,
    I'm not completely sure I understand your question, but if you're referring to the names of the four tabs, they're named differently for each major class (Marine, Agent or Mercenary). The images in the guide were taken with the Mercenary class, but don't worry, everything is in the same place for all classes.

About the missions: every sub-class comes with its own set of missions, immediately available once you unlock each one. We're hard at work on the next sub-classes and Arena improvements and, of course, we're always on the lookout for feedback.
    Hope this helps.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] warzonefb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

thank you Alex